...life can be translucent

Menu

PLEASE READ: about interpretations in the Shared Readings forum

hilary

Administrator
Reaction score
This forum is for people to share their I Ching readings and exchange insights. Many people here will contribute their experience, knowledge and sheer generosity of spirit to help you interpret your reading. Please remember that we're only human, and make no claims to be totally accurate in our interpretations of your reading. No one is better placed than you are to make judgements and decisions about your own life.

Last edited:
B

bruce_g

Just for what it’s worth, I think things have settled on this board since this sticky has gone up. Or, perhaps it was the thread where all this had been discussed, which cleared the air some.

My follow up comment to this is expressed in 38.1. Bradford’s PDF file doesn’t allow copying/pasting, but if you’re interested you might check it out. I think it speaks most clearly about maintaining a healthy forum environment.

My 2 cents – cha ching! cha ching!

laylab

visitor
Reaction score
Was something unclear? I was gone for a while and missed it. (glad I did, I don't like friction) Everything seems calm to me.

We are all creatures capable of 100% agency. No one is a victim only a co-creator.

heylise

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I am very happy with this sticky. It is impossible not to see it when you come here.

I had not seen it yet, because I always hit "new posts", and it seems I missed it when Hilary posted it. But coming here for asking a question, it cannot be missed.

Hilary, thanks!

LiSe

carmen

visitor
Reaction score
I am very happy with this sticky. It is impossible not to see it when you come here.

I had not seen it yet, because I always hit "new posts", and it seems I missed it when Hilary posted it. But coming here for asking a question, it cannot be missed.

Hilary, thanks!

LiSe

i had the 11 T´AI/PEACE, AS PRIMARY HEXAGRAM WITH CHANGING LINE IN 4 AND 5,
HOW SHALL I UNDERSTAND IT WELL

johnny ng

visitor
Reaction score
This forum is for people to share their I Ching readings and exchange insights. Many people here will contribute their experience, knowledge and sheer generosity of spirit to help you interpret your reading. Please remember that we're only human, and make no claims to be totally accurate in our interpretations of your reading. No one is better placed than you are to make judgements and decisions about your own life.

No doubt, their advices are full of insights.:footinmouth:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
speaking of my ,mother she was an australian feminsit, she always wondered why was there so many dirty names for women and not for men. her poetry was brilliant
She took me to a book reading for some indian guy (he only written three BOOKs on the history of some indian fmaily) thats all , not bad, he did some poetry, ( my mother was concerered about the pance i was waring, maybe she should pay attention to the book reading she made me meet her at) ANYWAY
the guy was doing his thing and he kinda reminded me of Roul Dhal so i proceeded to stand up in front of the university and my mother shook her head as if to say, u have my made a fool of me before but u aint doin it here ( i sat down before i said a word) she said u know? when u were 14 u would have ignored me just for that u get an ice cream and i said WHAT? (by the way have u brushed your teeth)
the moral is be good to your mother, your mother is an individual who made you and that is what brought you here
PS i will submit my thesis on the i ching by 12am tommorrow hilary please dont judge me on my upbringing, thanks

A

amyjohanna

Hi

Hi everyone,

Hopefully I am posting this in the correct place ! I am new to this site and wondered if anyone could help with the interpretat two readings I took. I have two biological children ( now in their teens ) and always hoped to have another child. Due to circumstances I was not in the position to have another & now that I am it seems my fertility has gone ! I have been thinking seriously about adoption as I know I could love another child who is not mine biologically but I worry about the effect on my two boys. Sorry for babbling on ! ....basically I got 27.5 when i asked 'what can I expect if I do adopt' and 58.5 in response to 'what can I expect if I don't adopt'. My understanding of the first reading is that it's positive and not the usual path but I'm unsure what not crossing the river means. The second reading 58.5 is more difficult for me to interpret. Any Help would be gratefully received:bows:
Amy

freimuth

visitor
Reaction score
I do concur that one should avoid giving the impression that one's interpretation is necessarily the only one accurate. Different points of view are valuable because they can highlight different facets of the same problem. I have studied the I Ching with the texts of Wilhelm, Huang, Wu-Wei, Timothy Leary and (last but not least) Hillary and I have noticed that the same hexagram is subject to some degree to various interpretations. Great caution should be applied when interpreting a hexagram in the context of a specific situation. I find this site very valuable because one can receive valuable inputs - this helps in informing a better, sound judgment.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).