Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE READ: about interpretations in the Shared Readings forum

Default PLEASE READ: about interpretations in the Shared Readings forum

This forum is for people to share their I Ching readings and exchange insights. Many people here will contribute their experience, knowledge and sheer generosity of spirit to help you interpret your reading. Please remember that we're only human, and make no claims to be totally accurate in our interpretations of your reading. No one is better placed than you are to make judgements and decisions about your own life.
    Last edited by hilary; July 23rd, 2007 at 05:57 PM.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to hilary For This Useful Post:

ace (May 27th, 2010), amy luisa (June 24th, 2012), anon (June 23rd, 2012), answeredquestions (February 6th, 2012), beyond_the_veil (September 20th, 2011), callingcrane (July 5th, 2012), cornucopia (June 4th, 2012), dancing white ferret (January 23rd, 2013), ginnie (October 25th, 2013), hopex (August 4th, 2011), johnny ng (April 30th, 2010), kativa (August 3rd, 2010), lavalamp (January 28th, 2012), littlebuddha (April 16th, 2013), mariah kaze (August 12th, 2010), pink_mandolin (November 12th, 2009), shelbymustang (June 11th, 2011), TwoGeese (November 21st, 2012), wandering (March 22nd, 2014)

bruce_g Guest

Just for what it’s worth, I think things have settled on this board since this sticky has gone up. Or, perhaps it was the thread where all this had been discussed, which cleared the air some.

My follow up comment to this is expressed in 38.1. Bradford’s PDF file doesn’t allow copying/pasting, but if you’re interested you might check it out. I think it speaks most clearly about maintaining a healthy forum environment.

My 2 cents – cha ching! cha ching!

Was something unclear? I was gone for a while and missed it. (glad I did, I don't like friction) Everything seems calm to me.

We are all creatures capable of 100% agency. No one is a victim only a co-creator.

I am very happy with this sticky. It is impossible not to see it when you come here.

I had not seen it yet, because I always hit "new posts", and it seems I missed it when Hilary posted it. But coming here for asking a question, it cannot be missed.

Hilary, thanks!

LiSe

Quote Originally Posted by heylise View Post
    I am very happy with this sticky. It is impossible not to see it when you come here.

I had not seen it yet, because I always hit "new posts", and it seems I missed it when Hilary posted it. But coming here for asking a question, it cannot be missed.

Hilary, thanks!

LiSe
    i had the 11 T´AI/PEACE, AS PRIMARY HEXAGRAM WITH CHANGING LINE IN 4 AND 5,
    HOW SHALL I UNDERSTAND IT WELL

Hi Carmen,

Try starting up a new thread for your question, and tell us what your reading was about. Then you should get lots of replies.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by hilary View Post
    This forum is for people to share their I Ching readings and exchange insights. Many people here will contribute their experience, knowledge and sheer generosity of spirit to help you interpret your reading. Please remember that we're only human, and make no claims to be totally accurate in our interpretations of your reading. No one is better placed than you are to make judgements and decisions about your own life.
    No doubt, their advices are full of insights.

Hey hillary i think your blondie ..cute,,irsish drunk..some people pushed me of to liverpool..but i came back.

hey i control the sydney exams baby..um the tthats the UNI

Quote Originally Posted by hilary View Post
    i love you very much

Quote Originally Posted by heylise View Post

Hilary, thanks!

LiSe
    u got it sister

celebrate u

ok i take it back..its so feminene an whileme is so male

so many times, i can see the female side of this bullshit

my mum would thankyou,,i am her protegeie

thank you so much,,you are more bueatifal than u know
    Last edited by steve; July 16th, 2010 at 04:52 PM. Reason: why take you clothes of

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast