...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 38,5,6, 58 what's happening with my venture

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been working hard on my new venture. Found myself in a tough spot today, realizing all my work so far needed so much revision that I got very down. Cast the Yi on the question: what is happening with my venture, is it still in process or is it crashed into a wall? The Yi replied with hex 38 with the 5th and 6th lines moving to hex. 58. Seems to describe things well--Opposition with the final stages changing to eventually become joyous or in my slogan-phrase: Screams until Content or Contents. But there are always strange things lurking with hex 38.
Any comments or response?
Frank

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"what is happening with my venture, is it still in process or is it crashed into a wall? The Yi replied with hex 38 with the 5th and 6th lines moving to hex. 58."

Hex 38.5 well, its all about determination, you will figure it out.

Hex 38.6 take a break, give it sometime as your head is too muddled at the moment, give your thoughts time to reorganize themselves and then everything will become clear again.

Hex 58 Everything will work out okay, time, patience and determination are what are needed.

dobro p

visitor
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been working hard on my new venture. Found myself in a tough spot today, realizing all my work so far needed so much revision that I got very down. Cast the Yi on the question: what is happening with my venture, is it still in process or is it crashed into a wall? The Yi replied with hex 38 with the 5th and 6th lines moving to hex. 58. Seems to describe things well--Opposition with the final stages changing to eventually become joyous or in my slogan-phrase: Screams until Content or Contents. But there are always strange things lurking with hex 38.
Any comments or response?
Frank

Hi Frank

I see the core meaning of 38 as polarization, and that of 58 as expression (joy is an element of the expression, but bringing forth meanings is the core idea for me). Your book is the bringing forth of meanings, the expression. Right now you're polarized - one part of you is full speed ahead and the other part of you is down cuz of the perceived need for revision. The good news is that lines 5 and 6 are not only pretty positive, but they image the end stages of 38, so your polarized state is coming to an end, I'd say, and the details look like this: kindred forces open the way for you, and a negative attitude relaxes into one of alliance, which brings good fortune. It sounds like there are people you know who can help you with this.

fkegan

(deceased)
Reaction score
Took awhile, but I got re-organized

Hello Dobro and Willowfox,

Took me awhile to find my way back here to find your replies, also I have been busy on my website www.stars-n-dice.com which is now up and has its basic 30 pages done. Still lots of heavy lifting to put in the truly new stuff, but so it goes. So, yes I would agree things are better now that I figured out how to do the web pages and all that.
Again, thanks for the insights.
Frank

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).