...life can be translucent

Menu

relationship question

blue iris

visitor
Reaction score
I am interested in a man who is my superior at work. I asked Yi Jing to give me some insight into our relationship and what are the prospects of ending up as a couple.

I got 43.3 -> 58

Huh, this doesn't look good, ha? 43.3 is really negative...I am not sure how to read it. Could be about the fact that maybe to start something would be difficult because of our coworkers, it would look bad in their eyes since this is my boss?
And this man is involved, but not for a long time, not sure how serious it is...could this line indicate that his girlfriend is maybe jelaous or something?

But we do have a connection with this man...a nice one.

I asked again: will we end up together?:)

I got 30 unchanging.

I don't know...should I stick to my own truth, my iner light or how would you read this?

Then I aksed how he feels about me, if he interested in me as in a woman.
I got 22.1.4 changing to 56

Well, the name of 22 is Grace, so maybe he finds me graceful:) Indeed he did show clearly that he enjoys my company and he is caring.

Line one is about someone who is in subordinate position. Well, I am his subordinate at work:) Also, I am not spiteful and not striving to climb up, so maybe he likes my simplicity.

Line 4 is about a friend who is courting you and about proposing...is he interested in this?

maybe I am getting this all wrong, all help appreciated!

rosada

visitor
Reaction score
Cut to the chase:

Is he interested in you as a woman?
He's considered the possibility but decided it's too complicated.
If he wasn't your boss, if he didn't already have a lady friend, if he was certain he wouldn't have to explain himself, if it could just be graceful or at simple but it seems that's not happening, at least, not this lifetime, hunh, Babe?

hex.56.
He'll real eyes the above and ultimately, If he hasn't already, move on.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked Yi Jing to give me some insight into our relationship and what are the prospects of ending up as a couple.

I got 43.3 -> 58

I'm afraid this looks very bad as it is advising you to cut your losses here before you make a fool of yourself. You may work together but go no further than that.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked again: will we end up together?

I got 30 unchanging.

Yes, there is a possibility if you are prepared to let him dominate the relationship where you have no say, obviously you would boost his ego if you act a willing slave.

blue iris

visitor
Reaction score
Hello,

thank you for your answers!

Is this really that bad?:( I was hoping 22 was indicating how we get along and how he sees me as a woman - I am rather as described in this hexagram and lines:D and he clearly indicated that he sees me this way, as young and gentle...

And well, yes, he is my boss, so this really complicates things...but I don't think he is so domineering. He is rather gentle and kind, that's why I like him:) After a looooooong time of harsh and unapproachable men, this is someone whom I feel I can trust and who is kind to me.

Why is 43.3 so bad? What is really saying? Maybe it would look bad in the work place?

Well, anyway, if it is not meant to be, than, what to do. But I was really hoping that after all those long times of really bad luck in love, this man could suit me. We really do get along fine, we talk a lot and we click...but it is true that I don't know him that well.

Oh, well, I guess I don't have luck in love:)

thanks for your thoughts!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Why is 43.3 so bad? What is really saying? Maybe it would look bad in the work place?

Well, anyway, if it is not meant to be, than, what to do. But I was really hoping that after all those long times of really bad luck in love, this man could suit me. We really do get along fine, we talk a lot and we click...but it is true that I don't know him that well.

Oh, well, I guess I don't have luck in love:)

It is simply saying that he is not the right man for you, so if you did go out with him and it back fired on you, then losing your job would be the first thing to happen as well as the humiliation that you would suffer. Work place relationships are usually bad news.
So, it is not really a matter of being unlucky, it is more a matter of infatuation and not choosing your men carefully enough before jumping in.

blue iris

visitor
Reaction score
I see what you mean, wilowfox. But I don't think I would get fired or something...he is not that way and besides, the contract is protecting me. I cannot be just fired. And also, I don't think I would really get humiliated...why?

As far as choosing men is concerned...well, this just happens. You meet someone you like, you click with, you cannot control that. It is not that now I desperately want to be with him, but I am trying to see if this is a possibility...I do like him a lot!:) And believe me, I am very picky, for me it is difficult to find a man I fancy.

And I am certainly not "jumping in":) I am just here, just doing the work and well, communicating with him. I am not coming on to him or something.

But yes, I do like him:D A shame that we had to meet in these circumstances.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).