...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 63 line 5 help

pompomwall

visitor
Reaction score
I asked for some advice about a highly emotional subject. I am an art student in a conservative art school and I am not making my thoughts, ideas, and expressions clear enough to an older generation of artists who have lived in their ivory towers of academia and don't get how I am trying to relate information about the "real world". I am frustrated and creating long and detailed monologues in my head of how I want to convey my opinions and get through to them. I asked the I Ching "Please help me with advice on this monologue in my head to all Bachelor of Fine Art professors?" and got 63 line 5. I am thinking this means I can get what I need to get out through other channels other then art school. That I can have faith that if I am sincere some other way other then traditional art school will work. What do you think of this reading? Please help!

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I see your reading as saying no big preparations are needed for what you intend to say to these professors - you don't need great rehearsals for this. If you need to say something just say it simply and to the point.

Less is more here - no drastic action or speech is required and i would think you'll make more of an impact if you keep it low key ;) it may not be such a great problem as you now think it is

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Please help me with advice on this monologue in my head to all Bachelor of Fine Art professors?" and got 63 line 5.

Basically keep it simple and you will get more bang for you buck than by over complicating the issue and been seen as full of air by your professors. Hex 36 says soften your outward stance by keeping it simple but don't give up your hope of doing what you want.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).