...life can be translucent

Menu

twist in my plans

alev

visitor
Reaction score
Hello all!
If anyone has read my previous post of a budding romance with a man who has come back to my life will know that I had planned on making things happen at a work banquet we had this past weekend. However, I felt really sick and had to leave early. I found out the next day the cause for my sickness...I am unexpectedly pregnant from a previous relationship that had ended. This obviously changes everything and I am still dealing with the emotions I am feeling. I turned to the I ching to help with some questions that have come up in my mind about this situation.

I asked what is the meaning of me getting pregnant like this? 11.4 to 34
i have no idea what this means
I asked what do I need to know about this pregnancy? 52.6 to 15
It seems I am in for a lot of sadness
I asked what impact will this baby have on my life? 63.3.4.5 to 51
well, the shock is self explanatory and from the lines I gather that my standard of living is going to go down hill. This makes sense, I am known for my designer clothes and being well put together but since I am going to be a single mother things are obviously going to change
I also asked how X (the man in my budding romance) is going to feel when he finds out I am pregnant. The answer was 56.4.5.6 to 39. I guess he is not going to be happy about the obstruction (the baby)
and finally I asked, how will this baby affect the possiblity of a romantic relationship with X? 59.2 to 20. I don't know how to interpret this at all actually

i am sorry for asking for help on so many questions but my mind is just completely upside down right now... any thoughts will be greatly appreciated! thanks!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
How X (the man in my budding romance) is going to feel when he finds out I am pregnant. The answer was 56.4.5.6 to 39.

He is not going to be happy at all but it shows that he will try to figure out something to get past this issue.

I asked, how will this baby affect the possibility of a romantic relationship with X? 59.2 to 20

Well, first it suggests that you will need help from friends/family on how to deal with this situation because if X finds out, then he is going to step backwards but the text suggests getting an abortion is the way to deal with this problem. Think about this carefully, you have two choices before you, one will alter your life forever.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all!
If anyone has read my previous post of a budding romance with a man who has come back to my life will know that I had planned on making things happen at a work banquet we had this past weekend. However, I felt really sick and had to leave early. I found out the next day the cause for my sickness...I am unexpectedly pregnant from a previous relationship that had ended. This obviously changes everything and I am still dealing with the emotions I am feeling. I turned to the I ching to help with some questions that have come up in my mind about this situation.

I asked what is the meaning of me getting pregnant like this? 11.4 to 34
i have no idea what this means
I asked what do I need to know about this pregnancy? 52.6 to 15
It seems I am in for a lot of sadness
I asked what impact will this baby have on my life? 63.3.4.5 to 51
well, the shock is self explanatory and from the lines I gather that my standard of living is going to go down hill. This makes sense, I am known for my designer clothes and being well put together but since I am going to be a single mother things are obviously going to change
I also asked how X (the man in my budding romance) is going to feel when he finds out I am pregnant. The answer was 56.4.5.6 to 39. I guess he is not going to be happy about the obstruction (the baby)
and finally I asked, how will this baby affect the possiblity of a romantic relationship with X? 59.2 to 20. I don't know how to interpret this at all actually

i am sorry for asking for help on so many questions but my mind is just completely upside down right now... any thoughts will be greatly appreciated! thanks!

This is such a big issue I'm not that willing to offer you an interpretation...just wanted to say 52.6 does not mean alot of sadness, I'm not sure why you should think that. I would say it kinda means your pregnancy looks after itself..I mean forgetting the emotional/financial issues for a moment ...the pregnancy itself looks after itself. As for the budding romance well I don't know perhaps its the least of your concerns right now ? I kind of liked 11.4 as answer to 'what is meaning of nme getting pregnant'..'the little bird flutters down' reminds me simply of a soul seeking a life...but that may not fit with your beliefs, I don't know.

63 to 51 looks like a baby will be hard work, but aren't all babies..Presumably the actual father would need to know about it.

Anyway this is such a serious issue I wouldn't really like to say more. I hate to say this :eek: but perhaps you need some one to one counselling rather than hang too much on our words here, counselling just to get it straight in your head what you want to do I mean

Last edited:

crystalline

visitor
Reaction score
Alev,

You sound like you want to keep this baby. I believe in choice and choosing to keep him/her is as great choice! I think it's a huge twist of fate if a baby chooses you as its mommy and you are able to provide. I don't think you will ever regret it.

I wish you the best.

P.S. X will run for the hills, of course. But, most likely, he wouldn't have been around that long anyway.

alev

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Willowfox for your help as always. I re read some different interpretations of 59.2 and I now see what you mentioned about the text.
And trojan, you are correct, I had been reading the wrong line of 52, I checked again and 52.6 doesn't seem too bad at all. And I burst into tears when I read what you said about 11.4, I don't even know what to say about it
I know people will think my worrying about the potential of a romantic relationship is trivial right now, but I can't help but be disappointed that I probably going to be lonely for a long time now. and having a relationship was the most important thing for me before this crazy turn of events.

I am meeting with a family planner tomorrow to discus my situation. I've only known about the pregnacy for three days now so I am still quite in shock!

Thank you crystalline for the kind words!

alev

visitor
Reaction score
I couldn't help but ask the I ching...

Is the baby a boy? the answer was 13!
this answer made me think it must be given the title Fellowship with man! then I asked...

Is the baby a girl? the answer being 50!
I got the idea that this could be an affirmative answer as well. Maybe I am "cooking" up a baby girl in my "cauldron"?!

Anybody have any comments? Maybe the I ching is teasing me and not willing to give an answer just yet! Not that it would make a difference either way and I am definately not trying to make light of a very serious situation, but never having been pregnant before I cant help but have a curiosity about everything!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 13 is made up of two trigrams, chen, son and li, daughter. This hex is not sure.

Hex 50 has li, daughter and sun, daughter. So it suggests a daughter.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).