...life can be translucent

Menu

58 to 6 joy to conflict?? please help.

lahunter212

visitor
Reaction score
ok, so ive just recently begun a new relationship with a guy ive been friends with for a while. it became passionate rather quickly and i think we can both see the good potential we have. interestingly enough, i have drawn hex 58 in regards to diff questions about him/us. seems pretty positive. having said that, there is this one particular "ghost" of a ex girlfriend who keeps lingering in the situation. she apparently has bi polar tendencies...lots of crying, shows up at his apt and wont leave, instigator for lots of turmoil, etc. the problem is that he seems to lack the backbone to put a stop to it although he says he wants it to end. anyhoo, our "relationship" began by me setting the bounderies that three was a crowd and if we were going to date he had to end it with her completely. he agreed, then almost immediatly she was over and another fight insued bt them leading him to walk away. i angrily stated that my bounderies were crossed and our time together was over. i have refused to even talk to him for 3 days.

having said all that...i just asked what was in store for our future and drew 58 to 6.

as i said, ive gotten 58 several times before, and as a matter of fact almost all positive reguarding us before. what is happing here??? i sincerely need help deciding what to do.... do i at least clear the air with a conversation?? do i just stay away?? please help!! i really need guidance in the correct way to handle this.

i also asked 2 days ago what is happening between j and i? and got 18.3.4.6 to 40
and how does he feel about me? and got 50.1.3.5 to 10

again, i always value your help and interpretations aand would greatly appreciate a little guidance here. thank you so much.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
i just asked what was in store for our future and drew 58.1,6 to 6.

First comes the happiness, then comes the problem, as it seems that he does not have the backbone to sort all this out, he seems to be letting the river of life just take him wherever it wants. Does he know what he truly wants?
Then comes Hex 6, an obstruction lying across the road of happiness but it is not all bad because you need to have this whole issue brought out into the open and discussed so that some kind of agreement can be reached between the two of you. Running away is going to solve nothing, go back and talk with him again.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
i also asked 2 days ago what is happening between j and i? and got 18.3.4.6 to 40

It is quite obvious what is happening, that the situation is falling apart and needs to be fixed, you need to help repair the damage by following the advice of Hex 6, and Hex 40, to talk to him, reach some kind of agreement and to forgive his mistakes. You need to help him deal with this "other" woman together, not leave him to flounder about by himself trying to solve this problem.

lahunter212

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Willowfox for your insite it is much appreciated. So I took the advice of the Iching and sent him an email saying that i would be open to talking. He responded saying that he was glad i was willing to talk and that he was trying to figure out how to contact me. He said he was glad i emailed him and that he was helping his sister move (three hours away) and he would try to call me that night or the next depending on how hard they worked him in the move. That was Thursday, and still ive heard nothing. not even a txt. im very sad and my pride is hurt.

So, i asked the question why hasnt J called me yet??? and i got 38.2 to 21. Opposition and biting through.

What does this mean?? was our relationship supposed to only last long enough for me to have a hopeful, happy couple weeks and then get let down or is there some hope to this?? i feel very confused and have no idea how to handle/feel about this.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
So, i asked the question why hasn't J called me yet??? and i got 38.2 to 21

Look at line 38.2, it suggests that he hasn't called due to some misundersatnding, so call him again.

lahunter212

visitor
Reaction score
well...the iching just duped me on this one. i did call and we did meet. and... well, i just offically got dumped for the girl who is the epitome of nuts. lucky me. i guess that was the perfect ending to the rest of my sucky day.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
So, line 58.6 suggests that maybe he will fall to the seductiveness of this "other" woman as he truly doesn't know what he does want. And now this line is true. Hex 6 is about conflict caused by the "other" woman, unfortunately he chose not to listen to you.

Lines 18.3,4,6 all suggest decay, so in his mind things were falling apart because of the "other" woman, I suspect he thinks she is real hot but hot fires soon run out of fuel and die.

And lastly it was indeed good to phone him and meet because you know now where his head is at, no more waiting and wondering.

lahunter212

visitor
Reaction score
yes, willowfox. right you are on everything youve said. now i just need to get over my anger and disappointment.

i set my bounderies with this girl from the beginning and he STILL persued me, agressively...supposedly on my terms. i just feel deceived and manipulated by him. just wondering when a sane and stable girl gets a break. but, yet again, i will overcome.

thanks again for taking the time to help a total stranger understand her life. your time is much appreciated.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).