___ ___
_______
___ ___

_______
_______
___ ___

My question a la Hilary's I Ching course was

What do I need to know right now?

Also per Hilary I gave a lot of thought to different aspects of my life such as work,relationships,and pretty much everything in between. Work seemed to be foremost in my mind.

I am posting this as is. I keep being interrupted and my train of thought has long ago fled.If anyone cares to comment on this I would appreciate it. Maybe by that time I will have four minutes to myself and can comment also.

:brickwall:

hattah

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
No you made a mistake, it should be hex 39.1,2 > 48

Line 39.1,2 are about obstructions, saying that if are facing any problems at the moment, back off and have a good think on how to get rid of them, then take up the challenge and go at whatever is causing you grief.
Use your fine intelligence in solving your dilemmas.

hattah

visitor
Reaction score
Okay.
So I had in the first Tri-gram from the bottom up

young yang - solid line third line
old yin - broken line with x second line
old yang - solid line with O first line

So 1 and 2 are changing lines correct??
I thought if anything I had the relating Hex wrong.

What did I do wrong? :confused:
I thought that old yin and yang changed to their opposites old yin to young yang/ old yang to young yin.

Is it because I am using tokens instead of coins?
I really prefer marbles to the pennies.

:duh:

zhan1

visitor
Reaction score
Water above, fire below, Hexagram 63 with first and second lines changing. You're OK, hattah, it's just that at first glance the diagram you created looks a little odd. The changing solid line doesn't appear quite right. Anyway, you have two changing lines in the lower trigram. Line 2 speaks of something that is lost, but will return after a period of time without you having to pursue after it.

Marbles or tokens work just fine as long as you can easily identify which tokens represent solid, open and changing lines.

hattah

visitor
Reaction score
Water above, fire below, Hexagram 63 with first and second lines changing. You're OK, hattah, it's just that at first glance the diagram you created looks a little odd. The changing solid line doesn't appear quite right. Anyway, you have two changing lines in the lower trigram. Line 2 speaks of something that is lost, but will return after a period of time without you having to pursue after it.

Marbles or tokens work just fine as long as you can easily identify which tokens represent solid, open and changing lines.

Thankies zhan1 :)
I haven't found a way to make a solid line and then go back and stick a circle in the middle yet. Guess I need a Yiboard because the keyboard isn't built right. :D

And thank you for your input. 63 makes quite a bit of sense considering where I am right now. Even though I said work seemed to be at the forefront as far as my question went there is something else that I have on my mind almost constantly.Something I see as a desirable thing that I seem to have put down somewhere and forgotten to pick up again. 63 fits that.

I made my marbles and the ones that signify changing lines have the pertaining lines on them so at least I can't miss that! LOL I think they are easier to use than coins. :duh:

:bows:

zhan1

visitor
Reaction score
I haven't found a way to make a solid line and then go back and stick a circle in the middle yet. Guess I need a Yiboard because the keyboard isn't built right.

Yes, I need an Yi-board, too. Maybe that will make it easier to check my Yi-mail.:)

I made my marbles and the ones that signify changing lines have the pertaining lines on them so at least I can't miss that! LOL I think they are easier to use than coins.

I agree. Throwing coins feels too much like throwing dice.

hattah

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, I need an Yi-board, too. Maybe that will make it easier to check my Yi-mail.:)

I agree. Throwing coins feels too much like throwing dice.

LOL! :rofl:

And yes when I have to compute 'the numbers' it takes away from my concentration on my question. Makes it kind of mundane. Besides I find I make fewer mistakes when I use marbles because I cannot mistake what they represent.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).