...life can be translucent

Menu

About Hex 54 unchanging

florecilla

visitor
Reaction score
Some days ago I asked the IC what aspects do I have to change in me in order to find the right match? I got hex 54. How can you interpret it? The reason for this questions is because i feel that I make the same mistakes over and over, although I am learning a few things. Thank you.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 54 here suggests that in any future relationship you take more of a back seat, let your partner do the driving, and therefore not take it upon yourself to try and dictate or be bossy, a need to be much more affectionate, homely and tactful.

florecilla

visitor
Reaction score
Hello Willowfox and thanks for for your comment. I am not usually bossy, on the contrary, I try to give the best of myself. It is true that you are right when you say to let him do the hard work, I think I need to have my eyes open and wait and see if someone is really worth it, to pay attention to what he does, not to what he says. Well, thanks again, I really appreciate your comments.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Florecilla

Hex 54 - In very general terms It seems to be telling you to let the things flow that you have been holding back on. Maybe that is why you are making the same mistakes over and over,it's time to let the river burst it's banks. It's important to recognise that if you keep doing the same things you always get the same results.

Mike

florecilla

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Mike, you are right, there are some fears from the past that keep me still and make me act as a tortoise hiding. I really need to work on several things that are still there. Thanks, I really appreciate it.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Mike, you are right, there are some fears from the past that keep me still and make me act as a tortoise hiding. I really need to work on several things that are still there. Thanks, I really appreciate it.
You are welcome :bows:

anon

visitor
Reaction score
In my experience 54 unchanging, it's a no go, not a good idea, don't do anything, don't attempt anything, and in this case, don't change anything.

I know it's an old thread but I wanted to give my 2 cents on the hex. =)

Last edited:

junzi

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
a further, much later two cents

Again, I know this is an old thread, but I note that a recurring theme in commentaries on #54 talk about not entering relationships until they are "built on a proper foundation". Not "playing hard to get", but being more hard to get. :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).