...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 13.3.6 > 17 and Hex 10 about a job opportunity

sofia

visitor
Reaction score
Hello again everyone :bows:

I was hoping to get an interpretation on the following response about a man who I recently sent an email to about a work opportunity. It's an informal approach because the industry it relates to is more about networking and less about formal job applications....So I asked....

"Can I expect any positive movement from P's corner in the next couple of months?"

I got Hex 10 unchanging

I get a sense that 10 means moving with caution. So I asked .....

"Why would he hesitate or cautiously?"

I got 53.1.4 > 13 which I assume is about wanting to make gradual progress the natural proper way but I've seen various interpretations of this line so I'm not going to try to work this one out.......any help is appreciated

I also asked "Do I need to do anything more at this stage or should I just wait?"

I got Hex 13.3.6 changing to 17

13 & 17 often confuse me!

13.3 talks about mutual mistrust and alienation?? which doesn't really make sense because we only met the once (in an industry workshop) and seemed to get on fine. Plus I've asked for advice so I can't quite place this.....

13.6 talks about lack of warm attachment OR someone being sent to distant lands while the other weeps (he is going overseas soon to direct a film for several months so this might fit in.....but what's the advice?? and what's 17 about?

Any input would be greatly appreciated as always and feel free to ask more questions if it helps....

Thanks
Sofia :)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
"Can I expect any positive movement from P's corner in the next couple of months?"

I got Hex 10 unchanging

Yes, you should expect to hear from P, and no he is not hesitating or being cautious with you.

I also asked "Do I need to do anything more at this stage or should I just wait?"

I got Hex 13.3.6 changing to 17

Just wait.

sofia

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks as always Willowfox :bows:

That Hex 10 confuses me a lot!! But I'm glad I was wrong....

patro

visitor
Reaction score
hi Sofia,
what about the job opportunity?
I ask because I'm reading only today your post..... and I think that the answer were negative.
and 10 is a confirmation.
Patro

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).