...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 38>5

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hexagram 38.5>10

In the context of an ending (?) love relationship I received 38.5>10,
in answer to the question: "Could I have done better, as a man?".
The judgment theme tells me very clearly that I got a fitting answer.
What puzzles me is line 5.
Its correspondent line 2 first seeks relationship with line 3 and when 3 is scared off, the way for 2 to correspond with 5 opens, in order to “bite in soft flesh”.
I sense that 5 is in a leading (ruling) position, not through its own efforts (yin in yang position) but nevertheless attracting others (line 2, yang in yin place, very insecure).
What I do not get clear is the part about lines 2 and 3 and the later move by 2 to 5.
Any ideas about all of it?

Last edited:

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
In the context of a love relationship I received 38>5
in answer to the question: "Could I have done better, as a man".
The judgment tells me I got a fitting answer.
What puzzles me is line 5.
Its correspondent line 2 seeks relationship with line 3 and when 3 is scared off, the way for 2 to correspond with 5 is open, in order to “bite in soft flesh”.
What I sense is that 5 is in a leading position, not through its own efforts (yin in yang position) but nevertheless attracting others (line 2, yang in yin place, very insecure). What I do not get very clear is the part about lines 2 and 3.
Any ideas about all of it?

I don't understand much about line relationships so I'm just giving you the impressionist version of your answer. In short to 'could i have done better' well no i don't think so as 38 is about a fundamentally different way of seeing things. In a love relationship it would be very hard to really 'get' the others feelings at this time. It isn't a question of trying harder to understand or empathise because well theres a real difference in ones nature. All one can do is show love in the smaller practical things and accept sometimes we just can't know howthe other feels, but its certainly not a failing here i don't think, just a true difference in nature and perspective.

But I don't think the situation has played out yet (hex 5) I think the reading shows especially 38.5 and hex 5 that in due course the needed connection and understanding will come, you just can't rush it. I'm seeing whatever is happening is as much to do with the other as it is with you. Like you aren't on the same track not through fault or lack of effort but because you are different people. Also i think it likley that while this may seem a kind of puzzling, alienating time now it probably won't in due course (38.6)

I'm taking the way you wrote it 38>5 as you got 38.3.4.5.6 >5 and as you don't mention 38.6 I'm wondering if you actually meant you had 38.5>10 ? With all those lines movingin the first option I'd see hex 5 as a real big part of this situation, a time to accept differences (38) and chill out till things are able to come together (5) :cool:

if you just got 38.5 well obviously 5 doesn't apply but hopefully some of what i said will :D

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
Hi trojan
Yep, I blundered. I did mean 38.5>10. Would you try and KEEP making good sense?
Thanx for your clear explanation of the Judgment and sorry to have led you astray :eek: .

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Hi trojan
Yep, I blundered. I did mean 38.5>10. Would you try and KEEP making good sense?
Thanx for your clear explanation of the Judgment and sorry to have led you astray :eek: .

oh you're not the first to try and lead me astray :flirt:

:rofl:

okay forget what i said about waiting, the rest still holds i think :D

i hope you get some more responses

lloyd

(deceased)
Reaction score
Yes, the the rest holds very well. Thanx again.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).