Thread: two options

Default two options

Hello,
    I was looking for some help regarding a choice I need to make between two loves. I did two separate readings since the choice is a very important one for me and don't want to make a bad decision.

I asked "What about A as a romantic partner for me?" 61.5--->41
    and "What about B as a romantic partner for me?" 61.1.6--->29

overall, I think being with A is the right path for me to take, but how hex 41 fits into this reading, I am not sure, it seems like such an odd relating hex to such a beautiful line.
    Interesting as well is the fact that I drew hex 61 for both of them
    Still, I feel A is the right one but would like to hear anyone's thoughts on this...

Quote Originally Posted by alev View Post

I asked "What about A as a romantic partner for me?" 61.5--->41
    and "What about B as a romantic partner for me?" 61.1.6--->29
    Strangely I like option B, even though you may worry about becoming to dependent upon him and that initially he may not seem as exciting as A but he appears to offer a solid base upon which to build a relationship, a sincere but quiet man.

Just my personal opinion.

wow, okay. He is a very quiet man, they both are actually. I can see how you interpreted line 1, but what about line 6 in this reading. It seems to suggest misfortune in something that may seem okay in the beginning but is really not the right path, no?

Welcome back, by the way!

Line 61.6 works like this, you need to make a full commitment to the relationship as a half hearted attempt will get you nowhere. So if you don't love the guy etc then its not going to fly.

hi,
    I think none of the two options are the right man for you.

option A 61 to 41 you just know he will make only it's personal interest with you.

option B what seams to be a quite man will put you in a danger situation.

take it easy...

Interesting as well is the fact that I drew hex 61 for both of them... that's because you are very safe about the two guy.
    Patro

please don't worry for my bad English

Hi patro, thank you for your thoughts...I am a little confused about what you said about the first option, I'm not sure I understand what you mean only personal interest with me. Do you mean just platonic (friendship) only?

hi alev.
    what I mean about first option is that he would be exploit you!!!
    41 mean.... increase by decreasing the other.
    well your question was: What about A as a romantic partner for me?
    so he will increase hes self by decreasing you.
    you must investigate with other question to have confirmation about.
    Patro

oh ok, ugh, I guess I can see how interpreted that as well using hex 41. A is sort of manipulative but always in a harmless way. Between the two of them, I know that he has deep feelings for me, I felt line 5 described a beautiful connection between two people that are drawn to each other due to their true feelings, that is why I had such a hard time understanding how it related to hex 41. I still can't really fathom just how he would decrease me, but I will think it over some more.
    As far as my other "wooer" he seems really sweet but I don't know him at all personally or what his intentions are. Tough decision!

"line 5 described a beautiful connection between two people that are drawn to each other due to their true feelings"
    this is incorrect.
    this is what the line saw:
    your sincerity allows you to live peacefully and find spontaneous consent
    Patro

+ Reply to Thread