...life can be translucent

Menu

Who is Mark?

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey All ! Here is another puzzle of my life that I suddenly start to think about. Since my high schoo years I sometimes when talking over the phone or daydreaming write some nonsense or draw something on the piece of paper. For some reason I always write word or name "mark" I do not know any marks in my life. So I asked who is mark and 38, line 5 came up, with the resulting hex 10? My ancestor? I do not any Marks in my family...

-CC

youngmaid

visitor
Reaction score
So I asked who is mark and 38, line 5 came up, with the resulting hex 10? My ancestor? I do not any Marks in my family...

-CC

Maybe? Mark could be a spirit guide, an ancestor, a soulmate or a general message from the world of ghosts?

I say this because sometimes hexagram 38 relates to the spirit realm; some place completely outside of our normal frame of reference. Maybe another dimension?

Hexagram 10 may suggest that you try to get spiritually connected somehow. A seance perhaps? I don't know, all that kind of stuff is scary, Exorcist status to me personally, but maybe that's why the danger of treading on the tiger's tail is involved? 10 suggests a good outcome if you tread carefully, so why not find a reputable tarot reader or medium or something in your area and explore further? It COULD hurt, but it won't if you approach with caution, good cheer and respect.

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Wow...I do not want to participate in any more medium sessions, it's actually frowned upon in my religion. And it costs money. But yea it seems strange. I hope it's my future husband :)

My question what does Mark want from me? produced 42 with line 3 changing into 37. A family? Or for me to finally start acting and coming back to active life after very unfortunate events in my life?

What is my most beneficial course of action in regards to mark? question produced 46, with lines 4, 5 and 6 changing to 44.

Well, what can I say other than that I'm a very confused girl :)

Last edited:

youngmaid

visitor
Reaction score
Wow...I do not want to participate in any more medium sessions, it's actually frowned upon in my religion. And it costs money. But yea it seems strange. I hope it's my future husband :)

My question what does Mark want from me? produced 42 with line 3 changing into 37. A family? Or for me to finally start acting and coming back to active life after very unfortunate events in my life?

What is my most beneficial course of action in regards to mark? question produced 46, with lines 4, 5 and 6 changing to 44.

Well, what can I say other than that I'm a very confused girl :)

Hi Cutiecat,

In light of your response, I've had a re-think about this whole situation.

In regards to your initial question (38.5 to 10.6), it seems to me that contacting the spiritual realm further really isn't necessary.

Hexagram 38 to me is about diverging viewpoints and contradictory situations or opinions. It also signifies lonliness, or being an outcast in some way; purposely closing yourself off in some way. The hexagram urges one to be able to think objectively about issues or situations and to be able to coalesce diversity; basically, putting one viewpoint in the left hand, the other opinion in the right and to be able to judge objectively about the true worth of both.

So, in my opinion, instead of thinking of the word "Mark" as a person, expand your mind. This person could have a weird birthmark or a mole that is highly unique, could be a tattoo artist, or could genuinely be named Mark, or could be carrying a marker when you meet him.

38.5, I think, is about being open to whatever and whomever crosses your path in the future regarding this topic. "Because of a general atmosphere of contradiction and opposition you may fail to recognize someone who can sincerely help you." So, keep your eyes peeled and your heart open.

10 suggests that you may meet this person or this entity, whatever, on your life's path. But, be careful, be very aware of your surroundings, be courteous and remain composed. This suggests that in order to find this Mark, you need to be dignified.

42.3 to 37: 42.3 is about finding blessings in unfortunate situations. So, maybe through some kind of disaster (major or minor), you'll meet this guy, find people to live and work with.

46.4.5.6 to 44: Keep steady, where there's a will there's a way. You'll get what you want, but don't be tempted by temptation (other really hot guys, inferior relationships, etc.) on your way.

Last edited:

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Dear youngmaid! thanks a lot for this analysis and taking time to acxtually type it out. the thing is when I write Mark I always capitalize it and I write it in my language which is not English, we have no word Mark other than a name. So it is definitely a name in my case. Thanks so much for your interpretation.

-CC

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
No Mark seems to be a real person, perhaps one of those good and helpful people that you need to work with in order to make progress.

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you WF! We'll just need to wait and see. No Mark on the horizon so far :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).