...life can be translucent

Menu

pls help!!

rose

visitor
Reaction score
I was at the intersection waiting for oncoming traffic to pass before I could make a right turn. I made a judgement that I could turn right before the oncoming car passed me. And I did. There was a cop car behind me, right after I turned I heard a sort of siren, very very short siren and as I was driving straight saw in my rear mirror lights were flashing but they didnt come behind me. I didnt know if they were waiting to turn, to catch up with me. The last I saw before pulling into my driveway was they had done a right turn but onto the path of the oncoming traffic on the next lane instead!

im so scared they were after me to charge me with reckless driving!! I risk losing my licence which i depend on for work and a huge fine. Not to make it any more dramatic but i was also thinking of reaching home to my sister who has been diagnosed with depression 3 days ago and yesterday she gave me her car keys saying for me to take them away as she could think of only carbon monoxide poisoning and i didnt lock them away.

Were the police after me?
11.3.6 -->41
Does this refer to my loss of peace and collapse(line 6) cos they were after me indeed?

will this harm me? (fines, loss etc)
9.1.5 --> 18

should i go to the police?
33.3.4.5--> 23
i take this to be no.

what will be the outcome of this traffic incident?
19.1.4 -->40

thank u :bag:

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I believe that if they were after you, then you would have a ticket by now as you don't sound like a "getaway" driver, or Indie 500 racer.
Anyway, look in your mirror next time before you jump the lights or whatever, it seems you got away this time as they sound like they were after bigger fish.

So, no harm done this time, line 9.1,4.

Go to the police? Why?

Outcome No problem this time.

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Willowfox...

I thought they kinda decided to give up chase but take down my rego no cos it was in a build up area and the last time the coppers did that, it ended killing a family of 3 so they have been careful over the last month not to go chasing in built up areas...

Why would i go to the police? cos im goody two shoes whose paranoid and puts my hands up at the first sight of sirens!

i hope not to recieve a summons...work will kill me!!

thanks once again:)

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Willowfox..sorry but i got the changing line wrong!!

It's 9.1.5 to 18.

Does this change what u said??

thanks

rose

visitor
Reaction score
Update

Im updating for the benefit of readers who trawl thru the threads to check out similar hexagrams and changing lines.

Update: I didnt get into trouble with the cops or the law. No ticket.

rose

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).