...life can be translucent

Menu

Job question

edge

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there,
my partner is applying for new jobs in my city, hoping to be able to move in September/October. He found two to apply for, both leadership positions in arts/culture for not-for-profit organisations. Both, on paper would be amazing opportunities, for which he is well qualified. So, I asked:

What will happen with Job A - 42:1,5 to 23
What will happen with Job B - 55:1,3 to 16

42 sounds incredibly positive to me and interesting that it specifically refers to movement 'crossing the great sea', the lines also seem to be referring to sincerity and good intentions and being able to help people which also fit with the type of job he is going for. 23 can sound very negative, but feels quite transformational in this context, especially as this move would be an enormous change for him, in terms of location, environment, and taking our relationship to a different level, and leaving behind a lot of difficult stuff that's been happening over the last few years, very much a sense of 'peeling away' layers.

With Job B I get a sense of an immediate positive response to his application but nothing long lasting or concrete.

I'd love to hear any other opinions!
E

edge

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks WF, do you see any indication of whether one would be the better opportunity? Looked like A to me, but not sure if I've got that right...
E

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Job A is very good and Hex 23 suggests that he will need to create a "powerbase" thus securing his position in the company should any future unforeseen trouble arise.

Job B I also like but line 55.1 puts a time limit on his employment potential and then comes line 55.3 suggesting someone taking the "helm" or at least trying to while he would be hobbled until the problem was solved. Then to Hex 16 another good hex for "productivity" and "activity".

edge

visitor
Reaction score
interesting, thank you...I hope he gets the choice!! :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).