...life can be translucent

Menu

Why? Hex 23.4.5 top divided > 45 PLZ HELP

anon

visitor
Reaction score
I have been going through a rough patch lately since in the search for my true self, I ended up with a change of heart.

A change of heart that nearly cost me my life, my children, my sanity and everything that i worked so hard to build.

What I am most upsept at is, that I can't seem to get this person of my heart, mind, and my dreams. Is as if I am haunted. So I asked:

why did This person come to my thougths so vividly and so full of strong emotions today. I got Hex 23.4.5 top divided > 45

please help me find the answer. I am so lost and confused and do not know what to do! Thank you so much for kind help.

anon

visitor
Reaction score
I just asked if this person willbe mine forever? Why? I am not too sure. But somehow I couldn't help myself.

Got hex 34.2 > 55

Thank you so much for response and please accept my apology beforehand for the questions, I know it's odd and random but they somehow come straight from my heart and I can't help it. Thank you

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
why did This person come to my thoughts so vividly and so full of strong emotions today. I got Hex 23.4.5 top divided > 45

Something again triggered thoughts of him, then your dreams and desires rose up again and led you deeper and deeper, you just want so to be together, pining after this particular person. When you are basically unhappy with your lot then he appears, he's you escape, your lovely desert island in the sun.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I just asked if this person will be mine forever?

Got hex 34.2 > 55

Nothing is forever, so moderate your own thoughts and expectations, start being more realistic and sensible as everything in life dies and decays in time, permanence is not possible.

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Oh gosh thank you so much willowfox for response. I needed to read this! Basically this is all nonexisting. And probably un reciprocated. I just realizedthat this whole thing only exists on my head. How trully sad.

anon

visitor
Reaction score
Update: I think that my thoughts and or imagination like to torture me. Because this person turned out to be not so nice. He wants no relationship with me because I have kids. But he does want to have fun with me. ... What a guy! Lol

cris

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for all the updates Anon! They are very helpful in learning about Yi interpretation. As to the guy you fell for, rest assured you are not alone! We all know the type so well. ;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).