...life can be translucent

Menu

hex 8.2.4---> 47 reading

alev

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was looking to get some input on this reading. I had asked why this man feels and behaves towards me the way he does and received 8.2.4---47
interesting. There is a possibilty that he likes me romantically but his behavior is very strange and difficult to read. His strange behavior is why I think he could like me, but i am definately not sure. I find it strange these two lanes change the hex into 47. The lines together would read for a very promising situation but how does exhaustion/oppression fit into this picture?
also, maybe my question is worded poorly but I am unsure if I would interpret this as he behaves that way because HE likes me romantically and this oppresses him in some way or that he believes I want a relationship with him and I oppress him?? this possible interpretation annoyed me very much as I do find him attractive but do not flirt with or bother him in any way, I've kept it all inside!Anyways, as usual, any thoughts would be greatly appreciated! :bows:

kenji b

visitor
Reaction score
how does exhaustion/oppression fit into this picture?

as I do find him attractive but do not flirt with or bother him in any way, I've kept it all inside!

Just a guess.:p

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It suggests a connection, as he seems to have feelings that he is either unable to or unwilling to express openly, perhaps he may have a fear of rejection. Sometimes people who act "awkwardly", are hiding the fact that they actually like you a lot.

alev

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you both for your replies, Sadly i came back to report a devasting turn in the situation...
I guess the oracle was telling me through this reading that he wanted someone else and maybe was oppressed by my presence? Basically, I was shell shocked when he suddenly just asked my close friend to lunch and sneakily as well. I am feeling a tad bit betrayed by my friend who knew my secret feelings for him.I have been in agony since and asked the I ching:
What just happened? 23.5-->20
wow, pretty clear answer, I just led her to him I guess although I have no idea how since he would have met her even if I wasn't in the picture
why did he do this? 55.4-->36
this one is tougher to interpret but I am guessing that she is the "ruler" that he found
and lastly since I am a big believer in karma and that we attract all our experiences to ourselves through our own core values, thoughts and actions, I asked "Did I do anything to cause or deserve this?" and received 42.3-->37 ( think that 37 was the relating hex, for some reason didn't write it down and don't have my book with me)
The I ching giving me hug with this line?

alev

visitor
Reaction score
i also meant to post that I asked why did he chose her over me and received the reading 55.4-->36 again!
I know none of this looks good for me but I am looking for some more underdstanding about the situation to clarify what happened and why :(

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What just happened? 23.5-->20

****Your friend obviously likes him as well, that's why she followed so easily, therefore you need to stand back and observe what happens next.

why did he do this? 55.4-->36

****I would imagine that he fancies her as well, so he's giving her a "try out", and he does know of your feelings for him.

I asked "Did I do anything to cause or deserve this?" and received 42.3-->37

****Don't worry this maybe a blessing in disguise, so hang in there and don't get angry.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).