...life can be translucent

Menu

51 for new project

edge

visitor
Reaction score
Hi there!
I'm waiting to hear about a new project which would be a massive boost to my business, so I asked 'what is likely to happen with project x' and received 51 unchanging!
So it's likely to be a big shock to the system whatever happens!!??? It would be pretty life changing, and an enormous challenge, especially as it would be taking on a project like this by myself for the first time since my partnership dissolved...its quite hard with 51 to see if it means a shock to the system because I don't get it or if I do, but I'm getting that either way, the shock leads to laughter, so it can't be such a bad thing either way...
What do you think? Any experience with 51 in response to this type of quetion would be great.
E

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Hex 51 signifies change/upheaval, so if your business has been in first gear for ages then this could signify that suddenly your up to your eyes in work, that you are basically unprepared for what you have accepted and taken on, suddenly you find yourself in top gear and going at great speed.

So, if you get the project, then the sheer size of the obligation that you have taken on may indeed cause you to doubt your capabilities to fulfill the task, but once you have everything in proper perspective then you will know its doable.

Just thinking.

edge

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks Willowfox, if it does happen, then that could be the case, here's hoping...I would love the challenge!!!

edge

visitor
Reaction score
just got a nice addition to this reading...I asked if the i Ching to tell me a little bit more about the 51 shock and received 52 unchanging! Just seemed like a lovely addition (without giving me much in the way of what will actually happen)...in the midst of the shock, you need to be still, meditative and reflecting, keeping heart and mind together until you know which way to go. Nice :)

edge

visitor
Reaction score
An update, or what happened next...today was D day for the funding announcements for this project, and I got it!!!! Very 51ish, was shaking from shock when I got the news (had convinced myself it wouldn't happen, so i wouldn't get too disappointed)...anyway, now for the real 51 experience, the work starts monday! Happy Friday everyone :)
E

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
There you go then, now you are going to be busy as I mentioned above.

edge

visitor
Reaction score
Another update:
Its been a very difficult week and it turns out that the shock of 51 had a very different nature to what I imagined! After being told the funding was through, and that we would catch up the following week to discuss next steps I heard nothing, until a short email telling me that on further discussion it had been decided that the work had to be put out to tender after all. This was a real shock as I had brought the funding to the organisation in the first place, had written half of their bid for them (a lot of work) on the understanding that we would do the work together. Its public money so not unreasonable that they would have to (legally) go through this process before awarding the contract but like I said, upsetting and very dissapointing, and also a strong sense of having been betrayed by people who I trusted. So I'm waiting for more information, and in the meantime trying my best to be very 52 in my attitude and thoughts until I know more.
I asked today what I need to know about the situation: 23:2 to 4
I'm wondering if this is reflecting back to me my feelings about what has happened, that I don't have any friends or supporters who I can trust, and I have no idea what will happen, or what is currently going on. It could also indicate that I REALLY don't have anyone to trust and something is being hidden from me right now! It also feels like a direction not to wallow in self pity right now...

So I asked, how will this situation play out? 7 unchanging, which I'm interpreting as the need for me to rally my resources and be very strategic in the way I go about approaching this situation. I have a very good track record in this industry and delivering exactly this type of project, and a lot of people connected to this who would testify to my skills and abilities, added to which the fact that all along I was told that the work would be mine. I suspect 7 is saying I can't take anything for granted, and I need to be very strong and considered in my preparation to win the work (or battle i suppose)...
I would really love to hear any other thoughts on this, its all a bit of a nightmare!!
E

edge

visitor
Reaction score
looking at Lise's interpretation of 23.2:
When things are not right, then fight for improvement. Just letting things be may look easier, but if you don't try your luck, it might run away. You are the one who has to shape your life, no one else. That does not imply you should be an egoist, the goal is not having, it is living.
seems to follow that I need to try and make this right, instead of wallowing or feeling hard done by. Bradford also seems to imply there is something in 23:2 about not being self satisfied or over confident, so maybe the real work starts now, to build other's confidence in me in real terms...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).