...life can be translucent

Menu

23.2>4 my situation at work

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here and I'm starting to get very interested in i-ching. So I thought I could ask for your help in interpreting this answer.

I asked: how is it going to be next week at work? 23.2 was the answer.

Well, I work in a place with two more people (Yi don't say good things about 3 people, I remember that!). Both are the owners of the place, and they are a married couple. Lately it seems that the man is if not in love, at least interested in me. I'm not interested at all, since he is married and a lot lot older than me. And worst, his wife works with us everyday. I am a foreigner, so I thought that maybe my ways of expressing myself made him feel like I was interested, because I am quite easy going and accept diferences very easily and play with them as a way of adaptation. Also, because I was being myself, since he was being himself from the beginning.

This week it was very difficult, because I had the impression his wife and him had a huge argument, because he was shut in his room and not friendly as he usually is. I felt like working in a place about to explode. That's the worst feeling ever! Even worst when you think it's your fault. I feel like leaving, but I don't really know what to do. I haven't got any other job until now, and I have been applying for jobs for about 4 or 5 months, and nothing.

So I asked: What should I do to deal with these problems at work? And I got 42 unchanged.

Please, could anyone give me some help. I didn't get it.

Thank you!

M

meng

Hi Iesha,

That's a tough one; the situation I mean, not the reading. Very uncomfortable for you. Given that there are no other offers right now, putting aside (or asunder) all those kinds of concerns, and focusing only on the essentials, i.e. your work tasks, is the best way to benefit the company, and yourself.

More on a personal note, it would be good if you confine your conversations with the Mr Boss to pragmatic business matters only, and avoid, lose, strip, let go of any personal conversations that he invites. What they probably both need, in order to increase their business, is to focus on running their business, and not stirring up further intrigue and drama with their new employee. That means you must earn their trust through your unwavering integrity and your ability to perform your tasks well.

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi Meng!

Thanks a lot for your words.

That's true. From now on, I should keep the conversation with him focused on work only, to avoid any other misinterpretation from his side. I started doing that on Friday, without being rude, of course.

And about the drama bit, I think you've said everything.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 23.2 shows a troublesome week ahead, its going to be difficult, so becareful.

Hex 42 says to deal with the problem, make sure that you do absolutely nothing wrong.

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you, Willowfox.

That's what I was afraid of. Constant alert.

It was of great help. Thank you again.

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm here just to give a feedback of my situation.

Well, I thought I should follow my intuition, in the way one small fragment of the 44 Hexagram text was ressonating on my mind, that is:

Thus the superior man:
If he sees good, he imitates it;
If he has faults, he rids himself of them.

"He rids himself of them".

Well, I decided to follow my instinct. I think I did well. I Left till the end of the day to say I'm leaving. I felt the gods were by my side on this, because in the middle of the day appeared a girl looking for job, and my they liked her and asked her to start soon. Just in the day I had made my mind to tell them I'm out. Perfect timing! I thought: I'm doing the right thing! that's the moment!

Thank you all for your help!

xxx

Iesha

M

meng

Well, I thought I should follow my intuition, in the way one small fragment of the 44 Hexagram text was ressonating on my mind, that is:

Thus the superior man:
If he sees good, he imitates it;
If he has faults, he rids himself of them.

You mean 42. Interesting interpretation, ridding yourself of "them".

Thanks for your feedback, and I wish you find better working conditions in the near future.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).