...life can be translucent

Menu

not really any of my business...and yet...

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Here is a totally new type of reading for me!! Have a dear friend who recently was told a girl he was dating is pregnant with his child. He is very troubled by this for many reasons and actually has strong doubts that could truly be his child. This situation doesn't affect me directly and yet it does affect me in that this is my ex-husband, the father of my children and one of my very best friends at this point in our lives....he didn't want any more children and was very clear about this to this girl he was casually seeing and spoke of this with her directly PRIOR to their intimate relations.... Actually, there are many very suspicious and questionable aspects to this unfortunate situation. Additionally, this is an unfortunate situation for him because he is typically such a *very* responsible man..this just seems so out of character for him and he's really struggling with what the consequences of this whole situation might have on our lives and our children.

Anyway..asked the IC for insight into whether this child is really his and received
35.4 --->23.
Would really appreciate hearing any thoughts on this response as I can't seem to relate this answer to my question at all.
Thank you so much:bows:

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Something hidden

I would interpret this line 35.4 to mean there is something hidden, something not being acknowledged or owned up to here. Not all is known. The hexagram 23 indicates to me that matters need to get down to basic facts for the truth to be illuminated. Strip the discussion/situation to the bottom, to basic elements of fact, and you will find what is really going on.

This would seem to indicate that he needs to question thoroughly whether his lover is really pregnant and, if she is, whether the child is truly his. Something in the situation is apparently not as presented.

Further to that, this could be a manipulation on the part of this woman, who misjudged the situation and would have made much better progress with your "ex" if she had merely been straightforward in wanting to know, perhaps, where he stood in the relationship, rather than trying to corner him? That's purely a conjecture, but would seem to be in the spirit of 35.4 -- which indicates the light isn't far off and there's not so much reason for concern on the part of the person who is trying to progress, and will, once the truth comes to light.

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Arabella, blessings and thanks to you for your quick response to me here:hug:. I'm very concerned about this situation for my children and my ex husband as well. He's such a good man, father and human being in general, I hate to think anyone would attempt something so ugly as trying to trap him into a situation like this....and yet, my hunches are all strongly indicating to me as well that this is probably exactly what's happening:mad:.
I'm not sure how far along this alleged pregnancy is at this point, so we have no choice but to wait it out :)eek:) and pray for the best until a paternity test can be done. Your input has really helped to give me extra hope that this may not really be our issue to deal with after all when all is said and done.
Namaste' and thank you again!!!!:hug::bows:

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Arabella

re-reading your response Arabella and I feel compelled to share something with you.

You wrote, "Further to that, this could be a manipulation on the part of this woman, who misjudged the situation and would have made much better progress with your "ex" if she had merely been straightforward in wanting to know, perhaps, where he stood in the relationship..."
This is doubly interesting because yesterday when he was telling me about this situation he remarked that he felt almost as though she was telling him this just to see if he would be willing to take their relationship to another level, in spite of him previously being very "clear and open" with her that he wasn't interested in having any more children or even a fully committed relationship. He said he explained to her after learning of this pregancy that whatever the truth behind this allegation is, the result is not ever going to be that their relationship will grow from it in any manner..that it in fact, will actually bring about the opposite and she would have done better to have perhaps just been honest with him about what she hoped for and wanted.
Which is pretty much exactly what you've said here as well...kind of amazing really and I thought you should know;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).