...life can be translucent

Menu

reconciliation question

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
I ask Yi; "how can i conciliate with ex girlfriend?
Answer is 13.3.5>21

Any comments?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Any comments?

Yes, a few, if you want to get something then you need to fight for it, and this what you need to do here, you need to fight.

You know for a start that she is annoyed, angry even with you, therefore you need to show her that you can be one of the good guys, but its not going to be easy at all to convince her, its going to be damn hard in fact.

But its a challenge and with strength and perseverance you should be able to get somewhere with her in your quest.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Yes, a few, if you want to get something then you need to fight for it, and this what you need to do here, you need to fight.

You know for a start that she is annoyed, angry even with you, therefore you need to show her that you can be one of the good guys, but its not going to be easy at all to convince her, its going to be damn hard in fact.

But its a challenge and with strength and perseverance you should be able to get somewhere with her in your quest.

Thnx willow,

I ask today; "what can I expect If I go today to her?" Answer has been; 10.3.5.6>34
I think it is better to not go...

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Why not just pop on over, you know exactly that you must be careful in what you say and how you act, but expect her to be less than happy to see you, nevermind, be friendly and polite and don't hang around her too long. Say your story and leave.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Why not just pop on over, you know exactly that you must be careful in what you say and how you act, but expect her to be less than happy to see you, nevermind, be friendly and polite and don't hang around her too long. Say your story and leave.

good advice :)

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
I m continuing with my reconciliation questions :)

Our last talk did not end well...
I asked "what can I expect if I go tomorrow to her again?" Answer; 61.6>60

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I m continuing with my reconciliation questions :)

Our last talk did not end well...
I asked "what can I expect if I go tomorrow to her again?" Answer; 61.6>60

I think it means you're being overconfident. 'To persist now would lead to misfortune.'

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Words alone are not enough, perhaps a bit of heart felt action would help.

Look at the politicians, they talk and talk and talk but its just meaningless crap.

Therefore if you go over to see her then she will see it as another empty gesture and slam the door in your face.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I think the I Ching is suggesting you might try being more restrained and self-controlled, especially in the way you speak.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
so, how can I consiliate with her according to 13.3.5>21 if she does not want to speak with me? :)

Is resultant hexagram here 60, warrning how should I act or it is result of the action if I go to her?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Go around with a shot gun, that would show serious intent.

Basically its going to take time and a lot of effort, serious effort.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Is resultant hexagram here 60, warrning how should I act or it is result of the action if I go to her?

Your relating hex was 60. That indicates to me that you are spending too much time thinking about her. You have to set limits to this.

You cannot let your mind be taken over by a young woman, Yamabushi! That's not manly.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Your relating hex was 60. That indicates to me that you are spending too much time thinking about her. You have to set limits to this.

You cannot let your mind be taken over by a young woman, Yamabushi! That's not manly.

I m a Virgo, but I m having lot of planets in Cancer, willowfox will know that it is too romantic combination :)

Or it maybe mean that I would understand after unsecsesful attempt that I should set limits to my expectations..

So I ask again :)

How can I conciliate with her? Answer 12.5.6>16

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
How can you? That's a good question, because right now she doesn't even like you, Yamabushi.

Anyway, Virgos are known to be very picky and most Virgos are perfectionists. They can hurt people by trying to correct and improve them -- because the hidden meaning in trying to fix other people is that the Virgo thinks something is wrong with the other person! The other person may feel insulted by this negative evaluation!

So, if you're a Virgo, you might need to restrain yourself from correcting anybody about anything, even if the other person is wrong, wrong, wrong. Practice the discipline of remaining silent when everything inside you is bursting to speak!

For example, only give advice when the other person has asked you for advice.

Later you will learn how to say only positive, constructive, and helpful things to other people, ignoring their shortcomings completely.

:)

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Me again with trying with her :)

What can I expect if I approach her tomorrow? Answer 33 unchanging
Does it mean that I dont go or that I will be forced to retret? But there is no misfortune or evil?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I believe it is telling you to withdraw from pursuing her, as it is causing you too much conflict.

Either that, or it is causing her too much conflict. Either way, the result will be exactly the same --

So what difference does it make, who is feeling the conflict?. A man needs to know about timing, when is a good time, and when to withdraw. :)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What can I expect if I approach her tomorrow? Answer 33 unchanging

It seems that she won't be very pleased to see you, and therefore will do the silent, moody thing until you go away.

Why not try on Saturday?

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
After couple of unsecsessful attempts I m trying again..willowfox was right, it is damn hard....
So again, how can I conciliate with her? Anwer; 20.4.5.6>16

Have no idea how to interpret it, but 16 appears second time now, I think it mean that I would need lot of energy.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Take a wait-and-see attitude.

In other words, step back and be more of an observer.

What does her attitude towards you seem to be, if you could put it into a few words.

For example, see whether or not she smiles when she looks at you. Does she have a friendly, welcoming attitude towards you?

Just take a look at this, as if you were looking down at the situation from a high tower.

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
Saga continue :)

How can I conciliate with her? 46.2.3>2
Am I wrong or finally after a year the way is clear?

Hey, why is willowfox bannned? :(

yamabushi

visitor
Reaction score
I started with Yi 10 monts ego...I m still investigating all of his potentials...this is first time that I asked like this; What can I excpect from her now, answer 48.2>39
Have no idea how to interpret it...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).