...life can be translucent

Menu

55.4.5>63

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
I'd really appreciate help with this because I feel as if I'm losing my mind.

I am concerned that someone has lied to me, but I am not sure, and I do not know if I can confront this person, or if I should, because there is a greater issue that I must focus on. I asked the Yi how should I proceed this week, and it gave me 55.4.5 > 63.

I read alot about 55 and the irony here is given my situation right now, I have anything BUT abundance. I have lost a great deal, my health is poor, and I am incapable (I feel) of handling anything. Even focusing on work is nearly impossible of late.

But 55 suggests we follow our guiding light/clarity/understanding/ideals, what we believe to be true.

However if i do that, i would confront this person and lose much more, bc as I noted there is a greater issue I must address with them.

I"ve read the interpretations for those lines, and the problem is that I see two routes.

One version is something like this:
line 4: you dont have the luxury of grieving or hiding. You have to press ahead. (but i'm not sure what pressing ahead means)
line 4: Our good fortune is being able to move (change) by accepting the tranquil.
another option for line 4: You need wisdom to accompany action and soon the time to act will come. (But it doesnt say TO act now).
line 4: Rather than letting the trials and tribulations of the outside world impact on our inner self, we choose to seek out and find our inner peace as this is really where the abundance can be found.

The problem is I am not at peace. In fact I can barely sleep due to this issue. So accepting tranquil -- what tranquil? There is no peace inside me anywhere right now. Which is unusal. I feel completely out of synch and balance and I dont know what is right now. Do i do nothing? Do i do something? If so, what? I dont feel I have any wisdom to know the correct line of action now. Which is why i am asking the Yi bc my head and heart are going in circles.

I think trojan posted the following in the Exploring thread, long ago: "...part of 55.4 is then actually not knowing - thats what the darkness is, the not knowing. It seems to require some kind of faith then to work on in darkness, just sensing or groping for the way - then perhaps finding it."

That rings true in this case.

line 5: you recognize the path finally (?). thing of beauty coming Brings reward and praise, good fortune.’ = Light begins to appear in the sky as after a storm. Unexpected good fortune and fame draw near. // The dominance of the adversary’s party is waning and the ruler is surrounded by wise and able men who propose a modest course of action.

This seems to suggest some shift -- but its not clear to em how the shift would come about. How does one have knowledge of the adversary's party, when all is dark? esp if the subject (me) is doing nothing, is groping her way in dark?

Hex 63: 63. Chi Chi / After Completion
AFTER COMPLETION Chi Chi intimates progress and success in small matters. There will be advantage in being firm and correct. There has been good fortune in the beginning; there may be disorder in the end.
GREAT SYMBOLISM The trigram representing fire and that for water above it for Ki Chi. The superior man, in accordance with this, thinks of evil that may come, and beforehand guards against it.

THat is the problem -- i am trying to prevent evil. But i feel evil has already been thrust upon me, the sensation is ripping me in two and I do not know how to deal with it.

This person has no idea how i feel by the way. And again, if i confront them and am wrong..it could be very bad.

I dont know if anyone can shed light on this at all, but if so i would much appreciate it.

elizabeth

visitor
Reaction score
Just an addendum. I also asked, "how can i get through to (this person)" and i got the asnwer of 59 twice unchanging. Dispersing.

I dont know if that means everything is falling apart (which is how i feel) or that i need to release seomthing -- am i just under the delusion there's a problem? If so why do i feel this huge sense of loss and hurt?

Reaction score
Hi, just curious, in hindsight, how this all came out? in relation to the reading you received?

Sixth Relative

visitor
Reaction score
Hi elizabeth

The wings clarify that Feng )the name of hexagram 55) means plenty of worries. So, 55 fits your situation.

Very often, 55 comes when we are in a hurtful relation/situation and we need to make a choice: we need to choose one path and leave the other(s) behind; like when you need to decide between your self-development and a relation (or value or situation): you can't have both, you need to decide which one is more important for you. You need to choose the best for you, regardless the price.

Wish you all the best

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).