...life can be translucent

Menu

55.2.3>54 time frame

owl_

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I've asked the IC: " When will X happen?" and got 55.2.3>54

Please, could you let me know how does this answer relate to time in weeks / months?

Many thanks :bows:

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I've asked the IC: " When will X happen?" and got 55.2.3>54

Please, could you let me know how does this answer relate to time in weeks / months?

Many thanks :bows:

Are you sure it will happen ? If yes, it will be very hard. Jun 23, looks auspicious.

owl_

visitor
Reaction score
Many thanks Gato and Willowfox. The end of September seems more like it but it could happen at any time really...

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
How do you put a timeframe on a hex? I've been asking when and how long questions too, but I don't get the answers.
Is there a calendar for the hexagrams?

mazaru

visitor
Reaction score
Mazaru, you can try this -I Ching: Divination for Feng Shui and Destiny http://www.raymond-lo.com/ver2/shop/shopping.asp?id=2#I Ching: Divination for Feng Shui and Destiny

it should give you a basic idea about timing. or , it will bring more confusion.

Thank you for your answer.

I remember some kind of calendar that was posted a long time ago. It had divided the hexagrams in the periods of the year. But I lost that link.
If I am not mistaking, I believe Willowfox posted a link to it.

But on the other hand, if the timeperiod isn't correct, it would cause only more confusion.
And I find the IC allready confusing enought at times.
Sometimes it is better to just wait and see.

I once asked what the main lesson in this life was for me. And I received hex 5 unchanging.
A pretty obvious answer to get for a question like that. ;)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).