...life can be translucent

Menu

Help with line 5 on hexagram 56

H

hebe

Hello again, Well, whilst I was away for the week, my husband asked what the future holds for us both (he is wanting to leave on his quest, as per previous shared readings, without knowing if we will end up together) and he received hexagram 56 with line 5 to 33. I still daren't grieve, as he is not leaving yet - possibly October, but this does look pretty certain that its our individual quests at this time - but I am not entirely understanding of line 5. 33 feeks like the current situation as he has begun to withdraw energetically - I can feel it. Heartbreaking? yes, but I do understand his soul calling. Can you help me with line 5 please? That would be much appreciated. Hebe

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
Sorry, Hebe, to hear that this isn't resolved yet and continuing to bring you sadness.

56.5 sounds like an easy departure for him -- and maybe an easier time for you than you expected. Something like a clean split and it's over with. There doesn't appear to be much lingering or questioning, it's done and time to move on, at least in his mind as things stand. Since he cast for "both" of you, I assume that means you as well -- you are free to move on and maybe you just will without all the agony you have anticipated all this time. I really hope so. :hug:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 56.5 indicates his need to live elsewhere, so off he will go to find new friends and acquaintances.

While you will remain in England, quietly doing your own thing, withdrawing from your husband as you will have far more important things to think about after he has drifted across the Channel.

H

hebe

thank you willowfox

my heart sank when I read your words, because deep down I knew they were true...I just couldn't bear to think that my intuitive response to the reading was right - perhaps there was some hope of us returning to each other. It seems that there is alot of change going on right now in relationships for so many people - but boy, does it hurt. I'll keep in touch and see how things progress for me. On a Rosen method course last week, out of the blue, I sang in another language in a beautiful deep voice a song that went on for a while - and danced like a classical dancer - neither the song, the words, the dance or any of it had any remote connection to what I had known or done before. Perhaps its my time too.....

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).