...life can be translucent

Menu

About someone special

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

Though I haven't been here for a while asking for help, I have been looking around the people's threads to see your experiences.

Well, today I wasn't able to try and understand myself what the IC was telling me.

I asked about a boy, special to me in a strange way. We don't have much in common, but I feel like we have some kind of detached connection.

So I asked, what is his feelings for me at the moment? And I got 38.2.4.5.6 > 3

I am having a lot of difficulty trying to understand IC text related to heart and feelings. So I focused in the hexagrams images, and would like to know what are your opinion.

The 38 hex is fire over lake. Clarity/fire over joy. I see these two together as something related to passion, but I might be wrong. Also it could be that he is realising his joy related to me, or he is going to tell me his feeling anyway (since lake is also mouth and fire is like making things clear).

Too many lines. Though I read them, I think it is better to skip to hex 3.

The hex 3 is water over thunder. Water is danger and thunder is movement. Also it means the act of filling something that is empty, or something that is still growing but not yet mature enough. Also, I saw that water is related to the heart and thunder to growing.

But these are all images and thoughts that I could interpret the way I wish, if I don't read seriously. That's why I ask for your help, please.

xxx

Iesha

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
38 presents you two as incompatible, because it is diversity or opposition, fire over the lake. There is a likely parting. The 3 means that if you want this love, then you have to be very patient and work at it, as it is a difficult beginning. But 3 is generally auspicious; hence, if you don't make it together, you probably will get another start, as difficult as that can be.

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, Icastes.

I just asked IC: Are we going to be together, romantically speaking? And got Family, 37 unchanging.

I think it means a yes, right? or no.

The thing is that I have been following the happenings between me and this boy, and asking things to IC. And all the things say about reunion and family in a way. I might be wrong, anyway. All I know is that I wasn't really thinking about this boy until something happened, and I asked IC and IC told me Family/37 (months ago).

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Its not about parting, as there is no relationship, therefore its more about not even seeing, she passes the boy unnoticed, they are like polar opposites, not coming into contact.

So basically he has no feelings, and as for "detached connection" its still just that, detached.

Now Hex 3 suggests "birth" and in order to create a birth one must first plant the seeds, therefore you need a little help to get his attention.

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you diamanda, thank you willowfox.

Oh, so when in this context it comes Family, it means the other is already with someone else? Oh... living and learning :).

So he is got no feelings whatsoever. This means I have to forget then. I don't think it is something I should do, to disturbe someone that has no feeling for me. Ok. Thanks, folks. You don't know how much you have helped me here. Thanks a lot.

xxx

Iesha

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).