...life can be translucent

Menu

The medication is still good; how did 1.3 changing to 10 say that?

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
I absentmindedly left my cat's eye ointment (she has a slight infection) in the car for two hours this evening, and I was worried that the heat might have made the medicine ineffective. (Today was unseasonably cool and dry; however, the sun was still out and it was warm inside the car. )

A study about the erythromycin (here) says the heat would not have ruined it. But before I found that information, I cast a reading: "How effective is the erythromycin ointment after sitting in the car for two hours?" Yi's response was 1.3 changing to 10:

‘Noble one to the end of the day creates, creates.
At nightfall, alarmed as if in danger.
No mistake.’

What I thought this was telling me was either that it's not a mistake to be alarmed, or, that no mistake was made since the medicine was in the car while my cat roamed around the yard having a good time. (In other words, medicine ruined in the cause of making a cat happy was not a mistake :hug:) Either way, I thought the medicine would have to be replaced.

I now know for sure that the medicine is fine. But how did the reading tell me that? Where did my interpretation go wrong?

(I also wondered if the reading somehow alluded to the study I hadn't yet found, but I don't see that either.)

Thanks!

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
The third line of 1 clearly points that out that it is safe, and that gua 10 clearly says you tread on the tiger's tail and it doesn't bite. The reading said the ointment was safe.

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you, icastes!

Would you mind a bit more explanation of how 1.3 clearly says it would be safe? I still don't see it!

Lisa

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 1.3 All day the woman is busy,
At nightfall her mind is beset with worry (concerning the medicine)
Danger, but no blame.

So, you are rushing around and leave the cream in the car, 2 hours later you go get it, then you start to worry, the danger is in the worry not in the cream, but don't blame yourself for getting unnecessarily upset as the cream is fine.

Hex 10 When the cream doesn't bite, then it means (to me) that the chemicals in the cream are still stable(happy).

Liselle

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
...the danger is in the worry not in the cream

Ohhh.

And for a coincidence - I got 6.6 changing to 47 earlier today (‘Maybe someone is granted a money belt. By the end of the day, stripped of it three times.’), and I actually wondered if that meant frittering the whole potentially-very-lovely day away worrying and exhausting myself. (Where the money belt is the potentially lovely day, and I'm doing the stripping to myself by incessant fretting.)

Very similar, isn't it. Thank you, Willowfox.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).