...life can be translucent

Menu

Bizzare....

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all! Thank you for reading yet another post from me.
Something so strange is happening here. During my last dialog with Yi ching, my question about a specific healer and her powers to help me produced 42, line 3 moving to 37. I talked to her over the phone and she started chatting about some weird things and it took my couple minutes to realize that she was actually talking about my life experiences from the past, very specific ones that I never shared with her. Can I trust her, can she help me? Obviously she seems to have some sort of abilities. She told me there is a man in your field, he is your twin. I do not have any twins. She does Tong Ren and Quntum Touch, and she talked about some other weird ( that is for me things)
One more thing, I noticed in the other 2 readings that I posted here: how to get rid of this annoying person and my question about med school both produced 42.3 as well. Why any question I ask talks about this? Or may be it refers to the unfortunate circumstances in my life that made me re-evalute my life and as a result of this process a) get rid of a person in my life who does not belong here, i.e. unfulfilling relationship b) think hard about my profession and my true calling and c) going to a healer to deal with old stuff. Does my analysis make any sense? It does to me :)
Am I being encouraged here by I ching?

Thanks
-CC

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
I also asked tell me about this healer got 46 line 4 changing to 32. Hmmm What can this combination tell about a person?

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Sorry guys I do not mean to be pushy or overly demanding but your input would be great as I'm not sure if I should spend money on this healer and I do not have much experience with healers in my life. Only once I went to one and it was with extremely negative outcome. I guess thats why I feel so anxious about seeing her.

Thanks a lot

-CC

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Tong ren and quantum touch are two quite different things. Tong ren is primarily people hitting dolls with a hammer while quantum touch is a hands on thing, similar to reiki and other types of hand healing.

Both have many people for and against.

But line 42.3 suggests that she may bring benefits to you through these healing methods.

While line 46.4 suggests you she can do what she claims.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
42.3 > 37

H37 has to do with women. Success comes through the strength of women.

Hexagram 42 implies reaching out and being of benefit to others. That makes sense, since you asked about a healer . . .

42.3 :: It will turn out to your advantage. In difficult times we can pick up valuable skills and knowledge.

Accept what the healer told you. She is not the same person as that other one who gave you trouble in the past.

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
46.4 > 32

I also asked tell me about this healer got 46 line 4 changing to 32. Hmmm What can this combination tell about a person?

You could hardly get a better reading in asking about someone else and their abilities. It is entirely favorable.

You have to remind yourself that this woman is not the same as the other woman, even though they are both called 'healers.' Are all doctors the same? Are all fathers the same? Are all school teachers the same? No, of course not. Even though people have the same title, they are not the same.

I happen to share your discomfort about trusting people who are sort of 'way out there.' You are totally right to be concerned! But the IC has certainly reassured you that you can safely put your trust in this woman.

Last edited:

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you WF and Ginnie. Ginnie why do you say I have difficulties trusting women? Such an interesting observation. I've never thought of it. If anything I am too trusting and gullible. Why do you say that?

C

chicken

She told me there is a man in your field, he is your twin.
- Maybe she meant that this man was like a soulmate... your twin flame ?

C

chicken

They say that once you meet one, you will know it! Maybe one is on the way ? You never know :)

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok guys, thanks a lot for re-assuring me, I'm going to her on Monday, we'll see how things will turn out.
I'll post my experience here :) So far she told me things that were my deepest thoughts. How did she know them? It's scary, but I have no choice - there are things that i have to heal to move on, otherwise my mental and physical health would suffer. I truly hope she would be helpful and not harmful to me.
Chicken who knows? She literally told me on the right there is a man who is not old yet ( excuse me I'm in my 30's and obviosuly i do not consider myself old), it is your twin. I said i only have an elder brother who does not look old at all. Otherwise, I'm lost.

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
She literally told me on the right there is a man who is not old yet ( excuse me I'm in my 30's and obviosuly i do not consider myself old), it is your twin. I said i only have an elder brother who does not look old at all. Otherwise, I'm lost.

Its not important, let it go as your health must come first.

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Thanks WF. But I'm not sure she can help me with my health, it's just I'm so worried about different aspects and symptoms that I'll go anywhere - chinese practitioners, healers and stuff. I hope she will do something for me.

-CC

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey! I promised an update and here it is. It's simple. I did not go. I talked to her again and she ended up telling me that she can not (or does not want to) help me. So at least i kept my 100 $.:) But the problems are still unsolved and no solution at hand.:brickwall:

-CC

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).