...life can be translucent

Menu

new relationship questions

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
Just started seeing someone and because of a age difference I thought it wouldnt work..I pushed him away but still went out for about a month ..really good nice and lovely ..its long distance but i am moving back east later this year. ( where he is) for my own work. I asked the Yi from the beginning what is the possibility of this person being in marriage with me and I got

48 > 8

I sent an email to him yesterday letting him know I regret pushing him away and if he thought there would be the possibility of us having something when I move back east..

havent heard back ( gulp) tossed Yi asking what can I expect now that I have sent the email..what kind of response from him? and got

40 2.6 >35

Honestly,
not looking so good huh..my intuition is saying he would have responded if he was still desiring something with me..he usually gets back very quickly
the first one confuses me and 8 in something that I am not sure of due to the fact that Its not a group I am looking to join but a partnership with one person.
Thanks for any imput..

gato

visitor
Reaction score
not looking so good huh..my intuition is saying he would have responded if he was still desiring something with me..

in the well there is clear water for you to drink but you need to be clear minded. apparently you are not. wait for the right time, he will answer.

Last edited:

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
beautifully written..almost like a poem or hiku..
thank you.

Clearminded...I need to be clear minded

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I asked the Yi from the beginning what is the possibility of this person being in marriage with me and I got 48 > 8

H8 can be a marriage. It means that the people can rely upon each other. They are mutually reliable and cooperate well.

If you're alone now, your goal should be to create unity with all people, even though they don't seem like suitable marriage partners.

You never know what may happen in the future. If you get to know one person, he may later introduce you to others. You never know.

Have a more welcoming way about you, freeme.

By the way, Freeme, are you in prison? Do you want to be free from something?

Or do you want to be free in order to accomplish a dream? :)

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
LOL no I am not in prison..It was a name a friend of mine had used for an email address long ago and I thought it sounded sweet. Like I was a "free me" unhindered!
I did have brief contact with the gentleman in question, I was on a boat and saw some blue whales (he loves them) so i sent a text saying if he comes out here in August ( he spoke about possibly needing to come to west coast for work) we would go on the boat and he could see.. He responede with "Awesome cant wait!!!" I then said did you get my email yesterday? and Its been hours and no response..somethings up..

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
Asked Yi what is best course of action for me now:
22 1. > 52

makes sense doing nothing..stay in grace and wait. Ha! easier said than done!!

I then threw to see what could I expect now for the relationship with the texting and emails that have transpired?:

47 .4 > 29

as my friend used to say "Es no bueno"

bummer

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
It looks very good to me. Generally speaking, an age difference is a good thing, because you won't suffer the same generational problems at the same time. Also, there are many generations that are highly incompatible with each other, while other generations are very good for each other. It depends on the year you are born. Otherwise, the two hexagrams are both good both for love and marriage.

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
Really???? I am seeing these last two hexs as showing not so good?? because I sent the text about the whales and no response from him regarding my email "putting myself out there"?? I guess I feel I "blew it" by being vulnerable, putting my feelings out there and not hearing back from him about how he feels now....that now that I am not pushing him away, he isnt interested anymore.. As though he only wanted me when I was unavailable. But I could be wrong but, he usually responds very quickly to emails and texts..So to not hear back, is just so obvious to me..

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I asked the Yi from the beginning what is the possibility of this person being in marriage with me and I got

48.2,3 > 8

The lines suggest very doubtful indeed, you are ready but he is not.

asking what can I expect now that I have sent the email..what kind of response from him? and got

40 2.6 >35

I can see the response as very friendly and inviting.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
22 1. > 52

Wait and see.

47 .4 > 29

Minor hiccup keep going.

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
Once again, WF SPOT ON!!!!!! Thank you ..Now, keep going meaning going forward with this person ..or keep going as in: NEXT!!!

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Once again, WF SPOT ON!!!!!! Thank you ..Now, keep going meaning going forward with this person ..or keep going as in: NEXT!!!

To stick with this person, so just be patient and enjoy your good luck while it lasts.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You want reassurance

47 .4 > 29

We cannot escape the generation we were born into, and the younger generation is characterized by extreme impatience. So you may have to work at developing your capacity to wait. Everybody wants instant everything these days, maybe because of being raised in the nano-seconds world of technology ...

Be brave, because this man may be your rescuer! You like him. He likes you. You like whales. He likes whales. He said he wants to come see you in August. Can't you wait until August to see him, given that this is July?

Is a few weeks or one month really too long for you to wait?

Last edited:

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for you response..To be clear..I am 17 years his senior and a woman ( hes 28 I am 45) never married no kids..he wants kids..I could but only this year I am told. His reasoning for coming out in August is for work and its work with me. Hes a writer and I have a project he is coming in for.. So, it gets more complicated. I still have not had any response from him after sharing my feelings about initially pushing him away. Which the Yi says I need to just sit out...He came on so strong in the beginning ( seems they all do) but when I explain the reality and they see I am a real person, not some fantasy woman they wonder if they can be with...Well, then the pursuit begins to wane..Feels Bad!
But Ginne thank you for your wise words...We really do like each other but as WF saw in the first throw I AM ready for marriage and he is really not..

gato

visitor
Reaction score
be brave but most of all be clear minded... don't take anything as granted

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
update

Thanks everyone..update got an email from him expressing that he cant wait to see me...and he had such a good time with me...so we will see if he shows up..Hes not calling or email daily so its sweet, inviting but still uncommitted.. I am so clear on what I want in my life. A marriage husband life partner..someone to share my incredible life with and build a future with...This much I am very clear on..

Nice to see the readings and interpretations were soo accurate! thanks all!!

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You have such a youthful way of expressing yourself, freeme, that I thought you were the kid and he was the old man! No wonder a man who is 17 years your junior is attracted to you!

If you're looking for marriage, maybe you should change your name to 'holdmedown' and give up the 'freeme.' :rofl:

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
LOL!!! Well, to be honest not so much hold me down as, "come along for the fun ride and a legendary love affair!!!" I really do have this incredible life and younger men are very much attracted to my well connected and cool lifestyle.. I am truly blessed.

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
this feels wrong!

So, have had some phone exchanges regarding work with the guy. Its all very light sweet and he never really asks how I am doing ect..just business with a flirtatious, kind twist..But just saw him flirting on his Facebook page with a girl and so I feel like ditching the whole idea of us being more that work comrades..

asked yi what is best for me to do now that I am aware of him engaging with other women?

28 4. >48

then I asked yi what to do now with the professional relationship?

seems to me that as far as personal, I need to do something to remove the stress but not sure what???

and professionally it looks like a good venture and not to end that..

Thoughts??

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
what is best for me to do now that I am aware of him engaging with other women?

28 4. >48

Just asking the question has braced the ridgepole. The ridgepole is now upheld and that is good fortune, because now it won't fall.

then I asked yi what to do now with the professional relationship?

55 can be a large quantity of something.

Freeme, wouldn't a love relationship with a man you work with just be a fantasy? I mean, wouldn't it be better to keep your longings in the world of fantasy -- ?

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
Well it worked for my parents!!!!! They collaborated throughout their marriage.. And he and do not work in the same office or even in the same city at the moment...I have my own business and he is a writer that I am possibly going to bring in on for a project I am doing..So, no I dont see it as a fantasy at all. It's not as if we would always be working together just possibly on this project.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I have my own business and he is a writer that I am possibly going to bring in on for a project I am doing..So, no I dont see it as a fantasy at all.

Umm, so he'll be working under you, in a manner of speaking? Wouldn't that be rather a compromising position for him to be in?

Don't know what to say. I'm a business owner myself, and I'd never even consider a love relationship with someone I had hired ...

Each to their own, I guess. We don't all think the same way.

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
No, not under me..an equal creative collaboration, which is an equal joint venture with 2 other people as well. We are all equal partners. At the moment, I am detached emotionally from him. We will see what happens romantically if he comes out here in August. Until then business as usual!!! :)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Don't know what to say. I'm a business owner myself, and I'd never even consider a love relationship with someone I had hired ...

What about a love relationship with your partner/husband?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
22 1. > 52

Didn't the I Ching advise you [above], with regard to this man, to stay independent? And to meditate upon everything quietly?

As for marriage, I know that's what you've got on your mind right now. This is what I'm thinking: Won't it rather be a process, from your initial meeting over the Internet one month ago ... to the altar?

First you guys would have to see if you even like each other in the present time frame as colleagues, wouldn't you? :)

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
We never met over the internet. We spent the month of June dating back east. I was living there from March 3rd thru July 4th...So we have spent some lovely time together. and yes, I imagine it will be a process now that it is long distance but my intention is to move to NYC permanently in the Fall God willing, and he is aware of this. And we both have made it clear that we really do like each other. And are looking forward to seeing each other again on both coasts.. I am staying independent and meditating with an open mind. More will be revealed... I will keep everyone posted!

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
oh and I was planning to move back east even before we met, so meeting him isnt the reason I am moving back there.. He knew this as well

freeme

visitor
Reaction score
sooo confused!!

Really am confused. Received an email from him asking if we could talk on the phone about the project. nice and sweet but not romantic at all. the dynamic has shifted and it feels uncomfortable for me. I responded in an email.. "Todays not good how is your tomorrow?" and didnt hear back. asked the Yi what now, best for me to do??
and got:
14.4 >26

I asked what are his intentions with me?:

54.1.2.3 >62

and finally today I sent a business tone email after seeing pics of him on FB asking another girl out! UGH!

What is best for me to do now that I know he is out flirting and pursuing other ladies!

37.5>22

I just want to cut and run but I am not seeing that in the readings... Would LOVE feedback!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).