...life can be translucent

Menu

38.1.2>35 regarding new love (?)

heartofgold8

visitor
Reaction score
I've been out of a long-term relationship for many years now. The last few years and for some reason, now, this summer, have been/are especially difficult for me. I asked what is there to know about any romantic love coming into my life and received 38.1.2>35. 38.1 - don't chase after the horse. Funny, but after purging items in my basement I came across items from my last love, whom unfortunately, works around me still. It's been so difficult lately. I haven't been "chasing" - but I've been painfully missing what I thought I had years ago, that I learned the hardway, was just an illusion. 38.2 - unexpectedly meet someone. Gosh, I hope this is a message that I may meet someone new soon. Any assistance/input with this reading would help so much and is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
38.1 marks the end of a cycle. 36.2 is self explanatory.
you will meet your knight in shining armor soon

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
It's a rough time now. Difficulties abound, expectations disappointed. The first moving line suggests that there is a bit of luck here, and moving line two suggests that you will find support. However, overall, don't move forward, don't move backward. Maintain the current position and carry out your duties. You can find security by moderation and modesty. Otherwise, what you may do is to become involved in some complication with someone else. The final gua, 35, simply means that if you do the right things, then you will rise like sunshine over the earth at midday. In other words, you will find love. If you want marriage, get the help of woman older than you.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Line 38.1,2 > Hex 35

Your answer simply advises you to doing nothing but await the arrival of someone who should be coming soon, well perhaps next month, so you just need to show that you are available so to speak.

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
I think that this reading is not predictive, it just describes your situation namely you sit and do nothing and hope....may be a better question to ask is how do i .....Sorry if i'm way off...I'm struggling with I ching myself...Plus I honestly do not think future can be predicted so easily...

-CC

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I think that this reading is not predictive, it just describes your situation namely you sit and do nothing and hope....may be a better question to ask is how do i .....Sorry if i'm way off...I'm struggling with I ching myself...Plus I honestly do not think future can be predicted so easily...

-CC

The future is not always easy to predict, but it most certainly can be predicted.

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not here to argue. On the human level there are many truths, there is no one Truth. If you believe it can than it's your truth. I respect that.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, I'm not here to argue. On the human level there are many truths, there is no one Truth. If you believe it can than it's your truth. I respect that.

No, you also believe that the I Ching can predict the future, that's why you come here looking for answers about possible future events, outcomes and happenings. Just look back at your questions, they nearly all want to know about an outcome if you do such and such an action.

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
yes you are right I used to believe it and may be some people , more talented than me, like yourself, can use it for these purposes. For me it just does not work this way anymore. Just like I answered in the different thread - you are right I was looking for preditions and but now I just feel the power to shape my reality myself and with great power. Not sure how long it will last. You did not answer my PM. was I way off? By the way, whatever i said will certainly stay entre nous. Parole d'honneur.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).