...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 5 changing to 34

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
I have posted this question/query up and am still having difficulty interpreting it to my question.

thank you friends.

if you can give me your opinions.

:bows:

I cast a hexagram this evening because i am in the middle of a strange point in my life that i have a couple of potential relationships going on. Nothing much really, just friends but i cast this Hex and asked about romance entering my life soon? thought i could look into this and found some changing lines -

Hex 5 Waiting changing to Hexagram 34 Great Vigor.

5.4.5>34

sounds good - and i looked up what Hex 5 meant and it said that if i was in an exisiting relationship it should enter a happier time (I am really not in an exisiting REAL relationship) or one would be coming soon.

i am going back to Brooklyn in October so i don;t know if the timing is indicated.

can you help me out here?

thank you all so much

Last edited:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
Essentially, the gua says you have been waiting, but it is now time to act. The changing lines, 4 and 5, say, first, that the situation is grave, but that it is time for you to accommodate yourself to the situation and get out. If you don't, you'll be hurt. The fifth line tells you moderate yourself. The 34 gua simply that if you act properly your fortunes will flourish. At the same time, the gua warns you to be moderate and not offend people. Be open-minded and modest.

amy luisa

visitor
Reaction score
i need some clarification please

OK So i got the changing lines wrong...

I need to know, as i am thinking about this....Wait?

how is this situation grave? possibly, my sadness throughout the year, possibly that might be it? maybe it is speaking of my "situation" of my spirit? my health and happines that has been so sad.?

transition? The scorpion in my bathroom weeks ago?

not to offend people? that is something i don;t understand pertaining to romance and love?

please can you clarifiy this. and thank you, for reading my question
:bows:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
The situation is grave to you. As for not offending people, it simply means that you must be kind and considerate to all, because it improves the way you are and makes you more attractive. The 34 means that you must not press hard for love, and treat any prospect well everyday. Then, you can have success. Be patient and persevere.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).