...life can be translucent

Menu

Hex 12 and a person

artio

visitor
Reaction score
Howdy. Well, several months ago some friends of mine attended a women's group. I wasn't able to attend because I had to work that particular day. They said it was an especially good meeting, that a metaphysician was present and she seemed very impressive. I am insterested in a consultation with a metaphysician, so I was able to get the lady's contatct info. She and I emailed each other a few times, then everything with that was put on the backburner for me. I've recently been thinking about contacting her again, so I thought I would ask the oracle its take on things. I asked: What do I need to know about C?" I received Hex 12 with lines 1, 3, and 6 changing to Hex 49. Well, Standstill moving to Revolution.

I know that there are a few different ways of interpreting this. I'm thinking that with danger being something mentioned in Hex 12 and two people fighting each other in Hex 49 that it could mean that C could be dangerous for me to associate with. Or with Hex 49 being about self transformation that C could be the very person who could give me some help in that direction. Also, the oracle could be saying that I'm seeking help with internal transformation, but that if I seek out C for the help all I will find is that I'm going nowhere with her (Hex 12). Well, I'm just not sure what the oracle is telling me with this one.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
What do you mean by what do you need to know, as you have already spoken to her.

artio

visitor
Reaction score
What do you mean by what do you need to know, as you have already spoken to her.

Yet I still don't know very much about her. We didn't speak very much.

What I mean is what do I need to know about her, about any situation that could concern me associating with her.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Still not sure what you mean, as you said that she was impressive at the meeting that you missed. Surely, if others think she is good what else is there to know, afterall, you are simply going to ask her a few questions?

Look at Hex 49's judgement, when you see her in person you will believe.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).