...life can be translucent

Menu

Business on my own? 14.6 to 34

dukenukesam

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!.

Im developing a solution of my own for a company but have come up with some problems with my sample prototype. I also have the option of just supplying someone elses product insted of trying to develop my own. I asked "Should I keep pursuing developing this new business on my own?" and got 14.6 to 34.

Any thoughts?

Thanks! :rofl

Please delete this post from the Exploring Divination section I messed up :duh:

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
Blessed by heaven! Go ahead. 14.6 is terrific for you as well as the whole gua 34.

gato

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!.

Im developing a solution of my own for a company but have come up with some problems with my sample prototype. I also have the option of just supplying someone elses product insted of trying to develop my own. I asked "Should I keep pursuing developing this new business on my own?" and got 14.6 to 34.

Any thoughts?

Thanks! :rofl

Please delete this post from the Exploring Divination section I messed up :duh:

supply someone else's product , be humble... i think that's the message in this hex

dukenukesam

visitor
Reaction score
At odds

This is the problem. I see it both as looking like it says "Go ahead you have the support of heaven!" or "Be humble and supply someone else's product" .

Anyone else????? :duh:

dukenukesam

visitor
Reaction score
In going for the humble way and renouncing to continue the project on my own, I asked "What will be the outcome of renouncing completely to pursuing the venture on my own" and got 60.2 to 3.

simon ian

visitor
Reaction score
Like to take a good look tomorrow if thats good with you?

Its 3.30am here, Im for sack. ;)

dukenukesam

visitor
Reaction score
No problem Simon, any help is appreciated. Have a good night sleep my friend.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Your first answer seems pretty specific in that its telling you to keep developing the idea, just use your brain to solve the issues that have arisen.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
In going for the humble way and renouncing to continue the project on my own, I asked "What will be the outcome of renouncing completely to pursuing the venture on my own" and got 60.2 to 3.

If you stop then you stop and life goes on but it will end up being a missed opportunity and that you will regret later.

dukenukesam

visitor
Reaction score
willowfox

I also got that from some other readings I read. We will see what happens, thanks everyone!

gato

visitor
Reaction score
in the light of 60.2, i changed my mind go ahead and develop your product

simon ian

visitor
Reaction score
RE hexagram 3.The young lady of line 2 is your invention. She is not ready. After 10 years she will be united and have children.
This seems to be saying that after a period of time, the device (young lady) will either be technically matured or market conditions will be right for it. Not yet.
Line 3 seems to be talking about issues that may arise if you go too deep into the forest without a guide. The secret risks are all the potential commercial issues that may come with a new piece of kit. Wait for it to be matured.
line 4 is your device again. It speaks of its desire to be improved. You are the devices future husband.
line 5 again talks of the advantage and good fortune in "small things", ie not implimenting your piece of kit. Yet.
Itake line 6 to be the general result of doing nothing at all.
In line 1 the term "feudal prince" I take to be the other product that you are licencing or using.
It is a very apt description of a kind of franchise or. as in feudalism a trade off of goods and services for advantage and or position.
So there is advantage in this time of being a feudal prince. It also comes up in the other hexagrams.
Use this other product, and in the meantime keep developing your own. The right time for it will come, and she will have children.

Last edited:

dukenukesam

visitor
Reaction score
Simon this is right on spot.

I noticed the changes needed for my sample to be ready were going to take time. The piece needs to mature. The path of least resistance would indeed be to start off with the other product and keep developing with ease my own product.

I will let everyone know what happens when the time comes.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).