...life can be translucent

Menu

How beneficial is his advice for me?

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey ladies and gents! Thank you for reading yeet another post from me. I guess I'm actively trying to find out how I shoud proceed in regads to my life and my abilities, that are very much dormant right now.

I talked to one person and he gave me an interesting advice. It sounded vey encouraging, though my hopes were shatterd many times, so I'm not sure I should become hopeful yet again and re-experience a huge dissappointment and pain later. My question about how beneficial would it be for me to follow his advice produced 42, line 3 and 5 changing to 22. Overall I feel it's a positive combination, but whose kind heat is Yi talking about? This guys or mine? You see Yi is just something that i cannot grasp.
I hope my dreams will get fulfilled as a result of this advice :)

Thank you,
-CC

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
The advice is that you should always be prepared to listen to sensible advice and assimilate the good points with your own ideas. Of course you need to realize that it is just advice that he's giving and obviously needs a lot more thought put into it before any type of action can be contemplated.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).