...life can be translucent

Menu

New Relationship

pembs

visitor
Reaction score
Hi everyone . .

I finally got over my ex husband (it took just over 3 years!) and I met someone recently who I have just started to date. He is completely different from previous boyfriends/husbands in the sense that he seems very grown up, responsible and not in the least bit 'needy'.

I haven't consulted the I Ching for absolutely ages with regard to anything but last night I cast a few questions, as follows:-

"What sort of relationship can I have with X?"
Hex 33.2.3.4.5.6 to hex 2

"How does X view me?"
Hex 17.1.6 to hex 12
I kinda get the feeling he thinks that I am blocking communication as he texted me a couple of days ago and asked if "I had forgotten about him and was I playing it cool". It was said very tongue in cheek and in a joking manner but I got the feeling that this is what he thought. Not sure if my interpretation sounds accurate?

"WHat does X want from me?"
Hex 31.1.2 to hex 43
I was relieved not to get either hex 22, 44 or 12 and was glad to see 31 come up however I'm at a loss to see where the hex 43 fits in. Its not a hex I feel at all comfortable with. But then I guess it's never that black and white is it?

Anyways, I would be so grateful for your valuable feedback . . .

Warmest Wishes
Claire x

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Claire,

I think you got the changing hex wrong. 33.2.3.4.5.6 changes to 7, right?

iesha

Inactive
Reaction score
Claire,

I'm not very good at interpreting IC yet, but I'm going to try :).

"What sort of relationship can I have with X?"
Hex 33.2.3.4.5.6 to hex (7)

I think it is saying that there is a lack of fundamental bond in the relationship or that this bond is going away.

"How does X view me?"
Hex 17.1.6 to hex 12

I saw once people saying here in the forum that lines 1 and 6 changing together are not good, taking into account the base of the hex structure. I see again lack of bond in the relationship taking to stagnation. But also, the lines are kind of positive by themselves. Maybe, he sees a potential in the relationship with you, but in practice it is not going anywhere, maybe because you are not making as much effort towards the relationship as he wish you would.

"WHat does X want from me?"
Hex 31.1.2 to hex 43"
I think the hexagram 31 means he is really interested, but maybe he thinks his influence on you has not being strong enough to make you reply to him or to make you feel interested in him. So, now, I think, he is going to wait for you to move the next piece.

I hope I helped someway. I'm new here and with IC, so you should not take it as from an experienced IC reader :).

Good luck!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).