...life can be translucent

Menu

Expected Reaction

justa

visitor
Reaction score
We split 18 months ago for important reasons and have been back in contact properly since April. It goes terribly slowly but a reunion is on the cards. Our last date saw very gentle affection emerge. He as some problems and I am giving him space and time. He comes forward then steps back. I sent him a birthday card today (late) I asked 'How will e react to te card I sent' I recieved Hexagram 5 lines 3/4/5/6 changing to 38
I understand that 5 is all about marking time. I think it says that he will respond but only in his own time? lines 3/4 seem quite ominous, but 5/6 seem to be very positive. I am not sure about the three uninvited guests though! What could that relate to I wonder? and 38 is about conflict between women isn't it?
Thanks for your help

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Is this the same guy as you were dating back in 2008, the one with the dominant mother?

I think he will be pleased but will remain as elusive as ever.

justa

visitor
Reaction score
Hi willowfox yes it is him and yes that sounds like the pattern. I just asked 'What can I do to draw closer to him' and recieved Hexagram 7 lines 2/3/4/5 changing to 31! Now I know that 7 is about a battle, but what advice is the oracle giving me here? I have always seen 31 as being important to relationship questions in a positive way too. Should I be hopeful that after much stoicism and waiting then things will turn out okay for he and I?

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Is he worth the struggle and the wait in your opinion?

-CC

Last edited:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Yes indeed a battle, a battle for hearts and minds, a difficult fight where you must take the lead in order to conqueror him, to break down his resistance and capture him.

But will the captive be happy about being captured?

linerider

visitor
Reaction score
The second question sounds like taking initiative will give you some fulfillment. In the first question you were asking how he would react, and got 5>38. Based on the question you asked, he is the one doing the waiting. 38 doesn't seem very promising, but 7 is about stepping forward and taking a risk. Changing to 31, which describes exactly what you want, is a very good sign. The only way to really know is to make a move and find out!

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).