...life can be translucent

Menu

On Seeking Union

mariah kaze

visitor
Reaction score
hello,

I am new here but like most things in life, I'll jump right in with a question. Of course this would be about a relationship. Hex 29 with second line moving to Hex 8. I have asked this question about my future in an ongoing relationship. When I ask why I am with this man, I received same answer. So, how does mastering danger (following your heart ?) lead to union? Do I have this right?

Mariah

cutiecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Why are you asking this question? What are you afraid of? What is the concern?

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
hello,

I am new here but like most things in life, I'll jump right in with a question. Of course this would be about a relationship. Hex 29 with second line moving to Hex 8. I have asked this question about my future in an ongoing relationship. When I ask why I am with this man, I received same answer. So, how does mastering danger (following your heart ?) lead to union? Do I have this right?

Mariah

This suggests a relationship that is moving step by step, and that this is the best way for this association to develop. The initial step perhaps has had an underlying fear -- perhaps fear of taking the wrong steps? Fear of losing the relationship altogether? But indications are that it's going along well and slowly building strength. Hexagram 8 certainly suggests a close, ongoing relationship of some type.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Relationships are generally progressions that somethings lead to marriage if the people involved don't fall out with each other.

So, its like that old saying, "from little acorns big oak trees grow". Therefore time, patience and understanding are required, a learning process and of course there are dozens of dangers involved in any type of relationship, its similar to walking on ice at times.

But if you proceed with caution you can reach home safely with your man in tow.

mariah kaze

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the replies. All of you have added to my understanding which is limited. Yes, there is an underlying fear behind the question. Without saying too much, let's just say that it's complicated by not one, but TWO other women who both want him to choose them. I walked away, telling him that he didn't need to consider me a choice. His game is not a healthy one but, because I feel strongly that this man & I are "supposed to be" together, I have not let him go in my heart. I feel that in time, when he has mastered his current difficulties, he will return to me ready to have our life together. Meanwhile, I fill my life with reading, enjoying my family and doing my everyday tasks feeling that I am like the farmer waiting on the rain. It will come in it's own good time and I stay in the flow. You have affirmed me more than you could possibly know and I am grateful.

arabella

visitor
Reaction score
This sounds like a very wise approach, considering the element of fear underlying your casting. What you've said certainly explains why a sense of fear came through, but it seems you are already aware of that uncertainty and handling it very well.

mariah kaze

visitor
Reaction score
This sounds like a very wise approach, considering the element of fear underlying your casting. What you've said certainly explains why a sense of fear came through, but it seems you are already aware of that uncertainty and handling it very well.

That is very kind and generous of you, thank you. I must say that this website has been a tremendous help to me. I struggled alone to interpret the meanings behind the readings I've gotten for over 15 years. It used to be that I would puzzle over a reading until something happened and I'd think, "oh, that's what that meant." Gradually, I've come to have more and more insights to the dynamics of the future and if nothing else, this relationship has given me new incentive and ample opportunity for learning and growing in small but important ways. Isn't that what we're all trying to do? :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).