...life can be translucent

Menu

Two readings...help please?

kdedeaux4

visitor
Reaction score
Did a reading yesterday and today about two different, but somewhat relative issues and I think I've got a fairly good idea of the message in them. but I'd really like some insight from here for a better (and more objective) understanding!

Yesterday I asked about an issue with "M"...a very strange and detailed issue that may have had more to do with MY fears than anything really about him, but I had to ask IC.. had this really strange and sudden feeling about him....and it wasn't a good "feeling" but rather very unsettling "suspicious" type sense...rarely do i have those without something to prompt them..so this really threw me off. Asked the IC what it was about and received : Hex 2.1.2. -->19

Then later yesterday, I had to make a choice regarding "M". I was very undecided about being honest and straight or vague and subtly deceitful (but the latter is what would have been the most considerate). I'm just not at all used to the whole dating scene! I'm learning as I go...or trying to!! Now, I realize all over again why I dislike dating so much!!! I'm just not good at it!! Anyway, true to myself, I chose the difficult, but straight and honest response. ASked IC about how that choice went and received Hex30.6. --> 55.
Thanks for reading this..I'd love and appreciate your thoughts as i find my way through this strange and unknown land of "dating"!!!
:bows::hug:

themis

visitor
Reaction score
By being "honest and straight" you've set things straight: 'Straightening on all sides the great'
'Not repeating without not harvesting' (Ritsema & Sabbadini) your decision/action is reflected in
Hex 2 line 2, after 'wavering' and treading in line 1. Rest assured you made the right decision -
even if the stark truth hurts, it's better in the long run.
Hex 30.6 also suggests a situation which has been corrected, yielding positive results.

When you find the perfect 'fit', be it with M or another potential bf, it'll (dating) come naturally ...

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).