...life can be translucent

Menu

29.2 > 8

mariah kaze

visitor
Reaction score
I am sorry to be such a pest! i do truly wish I had the funds to pay for a professional to read for me but I just can't find any extra money right now. :blush:

Thank to all for your generous help here.

I asked: "What is my purpose in life - what should I be doing with me?"

Line 2 : ‘The chasm has sheer sides. Seek small gains.’
I interpret this to mean it's dangerous to be overly ambitious in solving life's problems and that by reading the corresponding line of Hex 8:
‘Seeking union’s origin, inside.
Constancy, good fortune.’

Going inside for the answers is what will work for me now ..... but I was asking the question with more of a career path in mind rather than my relationship. Interesting though, in my journal almost a year ago today when I asked what the future of my relationship with Dave was going to be, I got the same Hex. A few days later when I asked what Dave wants with me: Same answer. At the time, I read this as a go ahead with the relationship and went for it! And step by step, I have been rather miserable in the meantime :eek:

Please, somebody tell me how I have misinterpreted this line and help me to know how to get the union I am seeking inside and out? :duh:

sammy

Inactive
Reaction score
U should try and work on yourself to gain the inner peace, unity with urself, one mind on the subject what do with him.

cheers

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
U should try and work on yourself to gain the inner peace, unity with urself, one mind on the subject what do with him.

cheers

Hi, interesting how you reach that from 29.2. Care to explain any more ?

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Mariah the first thing that comes into my head is you have got enough on your plate just to survive. I'm seeing 29.2 as counsel not to take on more than you can deal with.

Its like you are in unknown waters...unchartered territory...you can't judge where you are going by where you've been. The fact that you have got this several times for different questions may point to this...that you really do have enough to contend with already without seeking to expand out so to speak.

The 'survival' issue may not be literal, it just may not be the time to be experimental but rather a time to take each step as it come rather than get swept away

mariah kaze

visitor
Reaction score

cheers

As always with Hex 8, I asked why I asked that question and got 39.3 > 8. ‘Going on, limping; coming back, connection.’

I saw him yesterday. The first time in a month. It was an unexpected and innocent passing by while doing our own business in the center of town. We just stared at each other. I took note that he made sure I saw him - rolled down the window and turned sideways to stare at me. I took note that my heart did not go pity-pat. I was calm and unmoving in my seat (thank goodness the car was stopped when he drove by). Neither of us made any gestures. He turned left in front of me to drop off his mail then as I pulled away, from the corner, he turned off into an alley in front of me to avoid passing me face to face. I kept on about my business, hiding the light as the I Ching advises me. keeping my peace. I'm not ready to talk to him and he's not ready either. I have not yet finished the work.

Thank you sammy.

mariah kaze

visitor
Reaction score
Mariah the first thing that comes into my head is you have got enough on your plate just to survive. I'm seeing 29.2 as counsel not to take on more than you can deal with.

Its like you are in unknown waters...unchartered territory...you can't judge where you are going by where you've been. The fact that you have got this several times for different questions may point to this...that you really do have enough to contend with already without seeking to expand out so to speak.

The 'survival' issue may not be literal, it just may not be the time to be experimental but rather a time to take each step as it come rather than get swept away

Hi Trojan!

What you say makes sense to me. Honestly, I had one ulterior motive in seeking out someone in my life, and yes I made the first move in response to his flirting (casual) with me and it was tied to survival, I think. I'm in no real danger from outside forces (at least I don't think I am) any more than is half of the US now. I rent my home, have an old dilapidated car that I can't leave the valley in, have no prospects of ever being able to retire and I live alone. In the last year and 1/2 since being cut back at my job ( I am working 1/2 time) nothing has been repaired or replaced and things are starting to fall apart. In truth what I wanted was a companion. Someone to go places and do things with. A little fun out of the rest of my life with a kindred spirit at my side.

But it got bigger than that fast and I couldn't handle it. I really got none of that from this man because I think he too is fighting for survival. We're ALL struggling to survive in these hard times, aren't you too? Most of us have never been in these circumstances before - I hear my gradual descent into poverty as my fingernails slide down the wall.

But the inner unity idea in Hex 8 is where the strength to survive comes from, don't you think? We just have to be able to tap that strength at the right times to effectively clear the chasm we find ourselves in when we hit the bottom and have to accept change in our lives whether we want to or not.

I think Hex 8 is more about acceptance than anything and yes, Trojan you're right. I tend to take on more than I can handle - it keeps me reaching, stretching and young :rofl:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).