...life can be translucent

Menu

quick questions...

alev

visitor
Reaction score
well, my new relationship has been going very well and I last spoke with him a couple days ago, we left things at he would call this week, however, he has a big day today and I am tempted to send him a message to let him know I am thinking about him. But since we left it as he would make the next contact, I don't want to scare him off or come off as clingy...

i asked should I send him the message? received hex 2.6-->23
is it better for me to not send him the message 45.2.6-->6

I am pretty sure that the readings confirm I should not send him anything and just let it be till he contacts me, but I just want to throw this out there to make sure I've got it right?

mariah kaze

visitor
Reaction score
well, my new relationship has been going very well and I last spoke with him a couple days ago, we left things at he would call this week, however, he has a big day today and I am tempted to send him a message to let him know I am thinking about him. But since we left it as he would make the next contact, I don't want to scare him off or come off as clingy...

I am pretty sure that the readings confirm I should not send him anything and just let it be till he contacts me, but I just want to throw this out there to make sure I've got it right?

2.6 > 23 Dragons fight in the meadow/the dark element should yield to the light. 23 - a situation you know nothing about is influencing him - stripping away - the whole situation may be changed and you've not been informed.

45.2.6 You are sincere and your small offering of good thoughts is well-intentioned but your good intentions may be misunderstood by him which results in conflict either for him or between you.

I'd say that you should definitely not contact him today as it's not working out for him the way he planned and you might just ad to his burden. Hope that helps. :bows:

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score

For some odd reason the IC is against sending the message.

alev

visitor
Reaction score
thank you both for your replies, that was definately my feeling about the reading too, just wanted to make sure. I will take the i ching advice and not send him any texts :)

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).