...life can be translucent

Menu

what will my life be in one year? 31.3.4.5.6 > 23 WOW!

lindorita

visitor
Reaction score
Hi again! :mischief:

am getting more and more enthusiastic about IC knowledge...
just, what does it mean when one gets 4 lines changing?

31.3.4.5.6. > 23
I guess I remember that from 3 changing lines onwards it means something specific.
As I am "transforming" my life step by step, giving me time, but at the same time being on quite a dynamic movement, I wanted to ask how it would look like one year from now, from a general point of view. I am looking forward to find fullfilment through what I do, having discovered my true nature and learning to letting it come out without fear, and I long for true love, as I do not feel like I wish anything which differs from that :p
What does it suggest from your points of view?

..guess it says most of all that I have to get more detached towards emotional situations...which I am having some hard times in managing.
and much much more...leave it open to your comments!

Thank you all!

lindorita

lindorita

visitor
Reaction score
i got it...

Hi everybody, I guess my "destructive" tossing put people to silence, as it scared us...it did with me...
and I found out what it is:

primarily when I tossed I was in a quite shaken, upset mood...I felt destabilized and mostly I was putting all my projects into question..briefly, my self ocnfidence felt shaken.
Who has followed my other posts, will have read that I am in quite a radical transformation phase and that's the point with this reading...
I interpreted it on basis of the sinchronicity principle, that in the moment when I tossed, I was so much doubting of who I am and of what and where I want to get....that it could not come differently..these doubts have a common denominator ( do u say that in English?) Feelig guilty, to fell how I felt...tricky, hmm? But according to sinchronicity today I found this article..which helped me a lot to understand.

http://dailyrevolution.net/?p=1339

am learning trusting in my essence, so in who I truly am, NOW, as my whole life,up to now, and my whole self confidence, was structured on " I will defend myself and I do many things, and am good at doing many things therefore I am good" (this for some special life conditions in a place where danger was incumbent)
This puts me into fear and being scared is something I avoid by all means.

TOday, feeling much calmer and "softer" inside, I asked
what will my life be if I stick to my projects? ( which mainly are to get free, free inside!)

and I got Hex 37 ungchanging.

:)

I leave it open to your comments...have a splendid weekend!

lindorita

ararelin

visitor
Reaction score
I didn't feel destruction from your outpourings :)
Just much exuberance which is quite contagious and creates a happy feeling. That is not so much an interpretation of your cast but simply a reflection on reading your messages.

I was thinking that the answers you are receiving are quite positive, encouraging, giving you the thumbs up to continue may be with the little caveat of patience and humility, a little like the German saying "Gut Ding braucht Weile" (a good thing takes its time), take your time getting to where you want to be and don't try to do it all at once.

Best of weekends to you, too!

themis

visitor
Reaction score
Various stages will occur, resulting in resolute purpose and firm action as Hexs. 31.5 & 6
indicate.

patro

visitor
Reaction score
hi,

31-> 23.... sounds not good to me! probably in one year you will still be there where you at time are!
for example the sixth line of 31 talk about words... not supported by any action!

about 37 unchanging... it's just a confirmation about your real inner felling/tough about the situation! the answer is independent from the tossed question!
hope to help!

Tohpol

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
"...and I long for true love."

That seems to be the driving force for you regardless of next year and is also something in need of balance. Finding the right equilibrium regarding being influenced and influencing others is I think very much what H.31 Influence is about.

31 is also about establishing mutual harmony that can't be forced or desired but comes about naturally by setting up the resonance within yourself first.

Line 3 shows that following every desire and attraction without first considering carefully what we are getting ourselves into will lead to regret and possible humiliation. In other words, set to work on yourself - or continue to do so - and that resonance will attract the right partner for you without you have to search for it. That means letting go.

Line 4 reiterates this "needing and wanting" that sees our desires out there in a chaotic mass that will attract something / someone but not necessarily repsonding to anything other than that emotional maelstrom.

So as Line 5 suggests, keep yourself centered and open and trust that the Universe will provide, without becoming overly defensive and frightened about what may lie ahead.

Line 6 mentions the power of words when wanting to influence. If you're REAL and sincere then nothing can put off the harmony that can be reflected in another as a natural expression of your own worth. At the same time, if we can't be influenced ourselves then our words will be blown away in the wind like so much froth.

Summary: Trust, have patience, be open and sensible, quiet the desire and let things come to you without interfering in the process too much. Let go and events, people and life itself will take you where you need to go. 37 reiterates the idea of being receptive rather than overly active and forcing things. Nurture yourself and your "inner family" and things will respond.

Topal

lindorita

visitor
Reaction score
"...and I long for true love."

Line 3 shows that following every desire and attraction without first considering carefully what we are getting ourselves into will lead to regret and possible humiliation. In other words, set to work on yourself - or continue to do so - and that resonance will attract the right partner for you without you have to search for it. That means letting go.

So as Line 5 suggests, keep yourself centered and open and trust that the Universe will provide, without becoming overly defensive and frightened about what may lie ahead.

Line 6 mentions the power of words when wanting to influence. If you're REAL and sincere then nothing can put off the harmony that can be reflected in another as a natural expression of your own worth.

Summary: Trust, have patience, be open and sensible, quiet the desire and let things come to you without interfering in the process too much. Let go and events, people and life itself will take you where you need to go. 37 reiterates the idea of being receptive rather than overly active and forcing things. Nurture yourself and your "inner family" and things will respond.

Topal

Thank you Topal, your interpretation of my reading corresponds so much to what I needed to be reassured of! It is so beautiful.....wow, thanks a lot!
And for me, it's a reiteration that I am on the right track...

lindorita

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).