...life can be translucent

Menu

what type of relationship? 9.1.2.5.6>15

tsjournal

visitor
Reaction score
Given that the man I really like and am interested in currently lives in a different state and although he is staying in touch I asked Yi "What type of relationship does X want from me?" In reply, I got 9.1.2.5.6>15. The way I interpreted it is he is also interested but because of the long distance X has retreated and is content with how things are right now while staying in touch. Please advice if you see any further insight in this reading. Thank you for helping me out.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
He hasn't retreated its more a question of deliberation as he's obviously thinking about the distance involved and the difficulty in being able to meet face to face. He likes you for sure but is hobbled by being so far away, therefore he needs time to think and find a solution to the problem. So, in the end he will have to decide to come back or give you up, as nothing can go on like it is indefinitely.

tsjournal

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Willowfox! Would you please help out with one more? I asked "What does he want from me?" and I got 16.4>2. Based on previous shared readings I figured it meant he wants me to trust him. However given your reply to my original question you may have a different take on it. Please advise.

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
I would say he wants a relationship. Now the problem is as stated above is the distance, and what he wants is likely to be different from what will happen because "you can't always get what you want".

tsjournal

visitor
Reaction score
Thank you Willowfox. It took me few days to ponder over your interpretation.

Unfortunately, I got myself all upset and worked up about this distance thing. Undoubtedly, it is hard to maintain and develop a relationship over a long distance. So I calmed down and asked Yi "what should I do regarding my relationship with X to ensure my happiness and well-being in the long run?" In reply, I got 38.2>21.

The translation of 38 talks about opposites - so should I let go and walk away? In addition, 38.2 is saying about meeting my "Lord" in the narrow alley - does it mean trust the Oracle that things happen for a reason and there is no blame?

Anyway, your help in interpreting 38.2>21 as always will be greatly appreciated?

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
asked Yi "what should I do regarding my relationship with X to ensure my happiness and well-being in the long run?" In reply, I got 38.2>21.

What you need to do is to go see him and talk it out, ask him if he's going to stay where he is forever or will he come back at some point and if so, what's the deal going to be between you.

You need an answer as nobody can live in limbo, therefore once you know the answer, then you will know how to proceed with your own future.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).