...life can be translucent

Menu

help for a friend 21.2

scorpioontherun

visitor
Reaction score
dear all,
a friend of mine throwed the coins asking if a guy ( a specific guy) will want a stable love relationship with her (he's kind of dubious now ... he thinks he's not ready to committ, not able to sustain the burden of committment ... how tipical ... but even from outside (that would be me)you can tell he really likes her)).
Reply from the Yi 21.2-38. I do not know what to make of it.
It looks like a no, but at the same time I read a post from Hilary saying that it could mean that he will be able to bite through opposition easily (tender flesh), kind of eaven losing himself (his nose) into it ... so i'm dubious. Maybe i got Hilary wrong ... what do you say?
Thanks
Scorpio

oponopono

visitor
Reaction score
Dear Scorpio,

I am no expert in this but if I would have gotten this answer to such a question I would get the feeling to go ahead, burry myself in it, or loose myself in it if you will, really try. But it doesn't imply anywhere that he will get this stable relationship he is looking for... so maybe it's really about trying and finding out something else about her or his feelings for her...

what u think?

:)

Yo*

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
It shows that he likes her by getting involved, the fresh tender meat but Hex 38 kind of puts a damper on any further progress, so it suggests that he is Not ready for any serious relationship.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).