...life can be translucent

Menu

Hexagram 34, changing lines 2,3,4,5 to Hexagram 3

arwen

visitor
Reaction score
Hi,

I've been reading CG Jung for some time, not long, and I asked I Ching "What effect does this - i.e. reading Jung - has on me ?".

I got hex 34 changing to hex 3.

I am interested in your interpretations. Tnx. :)

willowfox

Inactive
Reaction score
Perhaps his words are helping you grow in both awareness and understanding, giving you some positive ideas or path to follow.

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
The strength of 34 leads to you begin again, retrenchment.

yaniq

visitor
Reaction score
Just curious. Do the lines say something about the things Arwen reads, about Jung? Or do they tell something about the effect they have on Arwen?
As I see it, it is the first, leading to 3, the effect.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Well, I see that Arwen asked this question in some confusion.

I take it that Arwen's personal evolution is the subject of hexagram 34: Arwen is becoming a wiser and more profound person from studying the work of Karl Jung.

Doesn't hexagram 34 look like an animal with two big horns? Be careful not to act like a beast; that's the message of hex 34.

Karl Jung was a great man, but perhaps he was untameable and a little wild. I think so. Only if you are Karl Jung could you get away with this. Ordinary people have to be diplomatic and take others into consideration. Is this not true? Over time, as you understand what you can and cannot do with the strength you feel, then you will have a more relaxed approach to everything.

The work of Karl Jung is like food to you. Sometimes you may get indigestion of the mind or soul from studying the work of Karl Jung. Just take smaller bites, Arwen.

Last edited:

tigerintheboat

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Thorny Material

Hi,

I've been reading CG Jung for some time, not long, and I asked I Ching "What effect does this - i.e. reading Jung - has on me ?".

I got hex 34 changing to hex 3.

I am interested in your interpretations. Tnx. :)
It indicates that you could get caught up in this, trapped and entangled. The Superior Man would refrain.

Tiger

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).