...life can be translucent

Menu

where will I meet....55.1.5>31

G

goddessliss

Hi,

So now I sorted out my last question about romance my next one is..
where will I meet a new partner for me

55.1.5.>31

Line 1 ?
I attend adult eduation ollege where I work with others in achieving a desired goal and/or mixing with others who are like minded. There is one man that I like but he already has a partner so that can't be him although we have a number of things in common outside of our studies.
But I am also about join in a community group of again it is to achieve goals together.
But my business also does this.

Line 5?
I will receive recognition for what I achieve through my studies.
I have a good reputation for my business and people come near and far to see me.

So........have a got this interpration at least partly right.

thks and blessings
Melissa

patro

visitor
Reaction score
it's hard to say!
first line talk about people that come together to achieve same goal! but nothing is telling you that this person could be find in this group! probably the group activity is a way to meet him!

the fifth line seams to talk about people that have the capacity to increase capacity in other... like teacher... a conference could be a right place!

hex 31 water above and mountain under... probably during a master or a conference or something similar... in a touristic place on the mountains near a lake!
but a building with a pool on the terrace do the same job!

take in mind... that the first line of 55 is talking about activity in common!
for example.. to take the bus every morning at 7:45 to go at work... on the bus you will every morning see the same faces... they also go at work... you all have nothing in common... but the same goal to achieve... to arrive at work in time.

hard to say... hard to put together all possible info and get finally the address :p

Patro

PS: my new crystal sphere is letting me see a ... under a tree ;)

G

goddessliss

Hey patro,

thks for replying and trying to come up with an address...oh if only...anyway I live near the beach and the river and I like to go to the river to swim and sit under the trees to read....will let you know

have fun
M

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
Look in the south or the east. The person is involved in a sexual complication (31).

G

goddessliss

Thankyou icastes, but cld you explain what a sexual complication is, in this instance? thku I appreciate your time
Melissa

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
31 is a warning not to enter into a relationship of any kind with the wrong person. If you do the wrong thing, like involving with someone who is already married or with someone who is faithless, for example, you will have problems. The young man is under the young woman in his gua. There is contact and there is happiness. So, basically this gua is very good and promises a lot of good. But you cannot do anything that is perverse or incorrect. The sexual complication could be yours as well.

G

goddessliss

thks icastes, still not making any real sense to me especially as I wld never, ever become involved with anyone who was still in a relationship with someone else.

have a sunny day
M

patro

visitor
Reaction score
hey Melissa,
please delete some message in you in-box! it seams to be empty and I can't answer you!
thank you

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).