...life can be translucent

Menu

Job transition?! 55.1.4.5.6 to 53

empowers77

visitor
Reaction score
My question was: Show me (financial/career) if I make my transition out of insurance and open the door wide for a new opportunity .. what can I expect?

What I believe this is telling me is: yes, now is the time to make this move ... things are lined up in my favor today to take this step(s). But there will be a decline??

Personal note: Things can always be worrse financially :eek: but I've seem to be pretty darn close to the bottom ... emotionally how I feel about my career/work and financially (commission are almost at nothing. I feel like I am working for nothing).

Would I be on the right track to make the stance - YES, I am open to opportunities and letting go of "doing the same things and expecting different results (insurance)" ...

Thank you all for your wisdom -
hugs,
Beth

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Beth,
Have you met with an adviser pr counselor yet -- someone who could help you see that there's something important in your situation that you are not seeing at the present time? Line 1 specifically mentions meeting with someone and so does line 4.

empowers77

visitor
Reaction score
I had switched insurance agencies about 3 mos ago & there has been A LOT that has happened (somethings very much against my integrity) and I also may not received some commissions for sales I've made. SO - perhaps what those lines are speaking too - is that I had the thought this morning, to go back to the agency I was with, talk to one of the owners (who I care for & trust) and tell him I am intending to make my transition out of insurance, but need a place to put my present (and future) business that will still roll in. MAYBE this is the person I am meeting with?????

empowers77

visitor
Reaction score
OR .. the fact I am putting many resumes out there (maybe a person I am interviewing with). I spoke with the woman who cut my hair this morning and told her about a 4 wk class I am putting together on INTUITION and she got very excited about it. Maybe that?

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
Because all your options are obscure, you need clarification.

Yes, when we get 55.1 and 55.4 it is often not clear who we are supposed to be meeting with.

But keep in mind that perhaps opportunities shall arise for you to meet with people who will clarify your future path.

Hexagram 53 as your relating hexagram implies that this will take time. You are not going to make any transition overnight or in one jump.

Separate out your emotional issues, as this is something different. If you had some guidance, your sense of emotional turmoil would be lessened tremendously.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).