...life can be translucent

Menu

what line of work is 13.6>49

G

goddessliss

Hi,

so my question to IChing - 'what line of work is this person in' and received 13.6>49.
I see 13 in this instance as Community Service but do not know what line 6 is suggesting.

I wld like an interpretation of that if anyone can help but I am just wondering if the IChing was written with the idea of peoples employment/career in mind.

thks
Melissa

patro

visitor
Reaction score
so my question to IChing - 'what line of work is this person in' and received 13.6>49.
there is no a real way to have a real friendship with this person! or this person is not really interested into have a sincere friendship or something similar!
the work line of this person is simply to subversion the existing situation!
so... eyes open!

hope to help!

G

goddessliss

thks Patro,

I am studying a module in Domestic Violence at college and we have a guest speaker coming ,so I am assuming they will be speaking on the subject matter of, overthrowing the violence in the clients life and redordering it to have a different(better) way of life.
Is that right?
blessings in koala wine
Melissa

patro

visitor
Reaction score
yep!
well.. the meaning of IC answer could be...
that this guest will teach you the rules of friendship/relationship... that any person in your life could be a potential danger!
the person will teach you all... to change your vision that you all at time have about your existing and coming relation!
his/her motto probably is... Attention is not enough! always eyes open!

G

goddessliss

Plse refer to my thread where will I meet....55.1.5>31 to see the link I am thinkings is happening :eek:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
You meet the guest speaker 'out in the field.' That is, not in your own home or place. That part just means the meeting is outside your home.

Some translators have added the idea that the person is also 'remote' because he is on a mission; like a soldier fighting a war. He is dedicated to his mission and it is not likely that you'll get close to him -- or as close to him as you wanted to get.

I have had this line simply when meeting a friend somewhere.

Something might be disappointing -- but not always. Once I thought the friendship would go on and on but my friend told me she was leaving for another city. That was disappointing.

In any case, the advice is not to be sad. :)

stephen12

visitor
Reaction score
Vocation? 13.6>49

Hi,

I see 13 in this instance as Community Service but do not know what line 6 is suggesting.

I wld like an interpretation of that if anyone can help but I am just wondering if the IChing was written with the idea of peoples employment/career in mind.

thks
Melissa

Hello all

There is a certain country I would like to live and work in although employment there does not seem easy mostly due to language barriers. So I recently asked what vocation could I do in that country?

13.6 > 49

A similar question was asked before on the forum (see above) but I did not fully understand the response so thought I would ask again.

Thanks for any help.

G

goddessliss

Probs best to start your on thread on it as you may get more of a response than from this old thread - Melissa

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).