...life can be translucent

Menu

bisexual - 27.1>4

G

goddessliss

Hi,
I have an 18 year old son whose first sexual relationship was with a bisexual girl of the same age. They met when they were 16 and the sexual relationship started when they were 17 and lasted for just over 12 months and finished about 3 months ago with no further contact.
He now claims he is bisexual.
Generally speaking his a well adjusted young man who thinks clearly, has specific goals for his future and is very popular with both sexes.
I have been concerned for him for some time though as there are negative father issues surrounding him.
I never remember him particularly liking his father from an age where he recognised us as seperate beings and as the years went on their relationship did not improve. There was never any outer conflict but they just could never relate to each other and my son told me on more than one occassion he didn't particular like his father. I know his father loves him.
His father and seperated over 18 months ago now. But interestingly enough it is his fathers approval he wants and this is why I am wondering about the bisexual thing.
I would appreciate your help on this.
My personal take from the reading is that he is looking for the nourishment he never got from his dad.
thks and blessings
Melissa

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
What is the question ? You don't say what your question was.

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Sorry trojan and thks for replying.

The question is - why does my son believe he is bisexual?

thks
Melissa

patro

visitor
Reaction score
this night I was looking the topic....
the question was missing... but I had just a clear idea about the meaning.
well, I didn't look in to the book I will do it later....
but the firstly impression about what the image of the combination is suggesting me... that obviously your son is nourishing his self with wrong information supporting it with wrong feeling and so on!
this was hex 27.... while hex 4, is showing me that your son, isn't able to manage this kind of information by making the classical beginner's mistake!
beginner's mistake is like to play on a bomb with out any mechanics, electronics, chemistry knowledge.... the result is explosion!
please note that the 27 didn't change in 42... probably an evolution in the right direction!
27-> 4 is more an metal evolution... in the wrong direction...

--
patro

PS: please note that "bisexual - 27.1> 23" ..........27.1.2-> 4
you know that is very different! please control the draw hexagram!

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

Hey Patro,

thks for answering. My interpretation of what you are saying is that he is not really clear on his sexuality in regards to males and he would be making a mistake if he did partake in a sexual relationship with a male person.

blessings
Melissa

patro

visitor
Reaction score
PS: please note that "bisexual - 27.1> 23" ..........27.1.2-> 4
you know that is very different! please control the draw hexagram!

peter2610

visitor
Reaction score
I think what Patro is trying to say is that 27.1 results in Hex 23, not Hex4

To get hex 4 from 23 your reading would have had to have been 27.1.2 > 4

G

goddessliss

Thks Peter, Actually I am so sorry patro it was 27.6>24.
it is quite an emotional topic for me to be talking about so I can only assume thats why I got mixed up.
Hope you will forgive me and still provide insight cause I would appreciate it a lot
blessings
Melissa

patro

visitor
Reaction score
things are now very different... my post have no sense now... please delete it from your mind :)
the probably meaning is that your soon will finally turn back to his personal sexual attitude!
probably it will take more than a year.. but finally he will understand what he really want - girls and more girls :)

your in-box is full.. I wasn't able to send you a pm! :p

G

goddessliss

ok thks patro will fix pm up now.

Glad it gonna be girls but bummer it going to take a while for him to work it out.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry trojan and thks for replying.

The question is - why does my son believe he is bisexual?

thks
Melissa

Hey Patro,

thks for answering. My interpretation of what you are saying is that he is not really clear on his sexuality in regards to males and he would be making a mistake if he did partake in a sexual relationship with a male person.

blessings
Melissa

:confused: the main problem seems to be you have a problem with your sons sexuality not him. Maybe he believes he is bisexual because he is bisexual. I think he should know better than Patro or anyone here what his sexual preferences are LOL. You seem to be starting with the assumption this is some aberration on his part ? If he makes a mistake by having sex with a male person then its his 'mistake' though I can't actually see how it could be a mistake :confused:

With respect your sons sexuality is his own affair. 27.1 or 27.6 I'd take as applying to yourself since you are starting with the erroneous assumption theres something wrong with him being bisexual ...at least thats how I'm reading you. Have I misunderstood ?

Last edited:

patro

visitor
Reaction score
ok thks patro will fix pm up now.

Glad it gonna be girls but bummer it going to take a while for him to work it out.
the year as time... it's just my opinion... I don't know your son! you know him... and you also are able to consider the time that your son normally need for something! since the question was put from you... only you can answer about it!
the time to consider is the max time since the moving line is the sixth!

Last edited:
G

goddessliss

No trojan, you are not misunderstanding it. I just worry he is looking for 'love' from another male because of the lack of in his relationship with his father, other than that if it is just because thats what his preference is and there is nothing underlying as you say that is his own business.

thks and blessings
Melissa

patro

visitor
Reaction score
the question was:
why does my son believe he is bisexual?
answer: 27.6-> 24
because he is nourishing this idea-> return (to what?) to his normal sexual character!

since the sixth line is the moving one, to find in the upper trigram... this mean that what happen is happening in his mind... he had no bisexual experience at time! and will not have one.
I can be wrong about... but Melissa could update the topic in future... since the answer is in the future.

Trojina

Supporter
Clarity Supporter
Reaction score
No trojan, you are not misunderstanding it. I just worry he is looking for 'love' from another male because of the lack of in his relationship with his father, other than that if it is just because thats what his preference is and there is nothing underlying as you say that is his own business.

thks and blessings
Melissa

I shouldn't worry about that...its just a theory. Underlying your question there seems an idea its someones fault he currently has bisexual feelings, your ex husbands or yours for being with your ex as in giving your son a father who he couldn't relate to ? But in 27.6 one provides ones own nourishment so to me this says what your son currently nourishes himself on belongs with him...it is not due to anyones actions towards him. 27.6 says its his responsibility no one handed this on to him

Anyway if i were you I wouldn't worry too much...its good he feels he can share such personal things with you

G

goddessliss

Thks trojan - I know a lot of why I worry is bcause I am being a mum, isn't that our job and our childrens to give us something to worry about? haha
I am a lot more settled in my mind now that I have shared it here and been given some insight into the meaningo of the Hex.
have fun
Melissa

G

goddessliss

Since posting this thread my son has become involved with another girl - but he says it is a friendship that is sexual and not an 'in love' moment.
He says he realises now he wants to focussed only on his career and not allow relationship distraction.
Yay! He is only 19 - plenty of time for those damn relationships we seek! x

G

goddessliss

Update:

My son is now in a love/sexual relationship with another male and he appears to be very happy. This makes me as a mum very happy too - Liss

precision grace

visitor
Reaction score
aww that's nice. it's so cool when we don't make our kids having to be ashamed of who they are. Yay for both of you! :hug:

TwoGeese

visitor
Reaction score
things are now very different... my post have no sense now... please delete it from your mind :)
the probably meaning is that your soon will finally turn back to his personal sexual attitude!
probably it will take more than a year.. but finally he will understand what he really want - girls and more girls :)

I take this a little differently- I think this is a journey for him and his own exploration. Your job, goddessliss, is to nourish him simply as mom- don't stand in his way. I don't see him choosing one over the other just that this is his path. You can choose to be supportive of him or not but in the end this belongs to him.
Sorry Liss I just read all the other posts on the second page- for some reason when I came here earlier they were not there??? Anyway I am glad to hear that your son is happy and you are happy too!!! :D

Last edited:

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).