...life can be translucent

Menu

New Medical Insurance

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I am posting this question again in a simpler way so that I can understand better about hexagrams 55 and 22. I once asked about changing my medical insurance to Plan B and got 22.4.6 > 55.

The background: The insurance I have now, Plan A, is a simple, affordable policy. It is perhaps too simple and too low-cost, because some doctors have told me they don't like it and won't be accepting it in the future from new patients. It doesn't pay them enough money.

Plan B is significantly more expensive. A friend told me about Plan B. The way she referred to it, she implied of course she has Plan B -- as if that's what everybody should have, if they can afford it.

Hexagram 22 has to do with the outside form of things, and about making refinements. I don't know how it is in your country, but here, medical insurance can involve a lot of claim forms. Will Plan B be too expensive for me? Hexagram 55 often signifies too much of something.

Alternatively, it could be that Plan B represents a refinement over what I have now. This refinement could be more in keeping with where I am in my financial life, in a relative state of abundance, 55.

Pease do not think I want your feedback to buy medical insurance! I am more interested in improving my understanding of hexagrams 55 and 22. I have never understood line 22.4, for example. :)

Last edited:

patro

visitor
Reaction score
to me it seams that you need time to look in to the form. you want avoid of being duped.
since many such contracts contain a lots of clauses, which can then be used from insurance company as "no".
you are not sure to have the necessity to skip from plan A-> B. you will play with the idea.
this was the forth line.
line 6... finally you talk with some one that will or just explain you in a simpler way.. the meaning of all point of the form. so to have a second opinion and to confirm what you just had understand about and about it's convenience.

and yes finally you skip or you will skip from plan A-> B just to get a more complete assistance.

PS: about my topic I ask like you suggested.

Last edited:

gato

visitor
Reaction score
I am posting this question again in a simpler way so that I can understand better about hexagrams 55 and 22. I once asked about changing my medical insurance to Plan B and got 22.4.6 > 55.

The background: The insurance I have now, Plan A, is a simple, affordable policy. It is perhaps too simple and too low-cost, because some doctors have told me they don't like it and won't be accepting it in the future from new patients. It doesn't pay them enough money.

Plan B is significantly more expensive. A friend told me about Plan B. The way she referred to it, she implied of course she has Plan B -- as if that's what everybody should have, if they can afford it.

Hexagram 22 has to do with the outside form of things, and about making refinements. I don't know how it is in your country, but here, medical insurance can involve a lot of claim forms. Will Plan B be too expensive for me? Hexagram 55 often signifies too much of something.

Alternatively, it could be that Plan B represents a refinement over what I have now. This refinement could be more in keeping with where I am in my financial life, in a relative state of abundance, 55.

Pease do not think I want your feedback to buy medical insurance! I am more interested in improving my understanding of hexagrams 55 and 22. I have never understood line 22.4, for example. :)

Go for plan C, keep your spirit healthy and he will take care of rest! imo Yi says same thing, with or without plan B you get same thing! :D !

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).