...life can be translucent

Menu

relationship 2.3<15

someguy

visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I have met a woman I am very attracted to, but was unsure if it was a good idea to pursue a relationship with her, or how it would turn out if I did. I asked "Oracle for pursuing relationship with her?" and got
2.3<15.
What do you all make of this?

Thanks

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Someguy
One of the things that the forum likes to encourage in shared readings is that there is an initial attempt made by the poster to make some sense of the oracle themselves.

That may be a good thing for you to do here.
Remember that there are no wrong answers.

Be Well
Mike

steve

visitor
Reaction score
Hey someguy

I would approach this like walking on eggs but not quite
Women cant stand boastful men, I would take time with this and let things unfold
unfortunatley this will not happen over night with this lass, but my feelings are that if you be yourself and not over bearing then perhaps you could tame this wild mare

hex 2 to me is very female dark and myserious like the moon

Hey just relax she is a woman she doesnt bite

much????

and 15 is really where the answer lies

Steve

Last edited:

steve

visitor
Reaction score
wow u have got me thinking about this line, its so much better that 2.1 or 2.2

I guess its the middle of the change, to be honest its quite a nice line

its so female 2.3 You have to love those girls where would WE be without them?

the more i think about this the Yi is yelling at u

basicaly saying she is a woman what do you know about women, its like a courting or in a way i am wonder if this line has anything to do with hex 4 , its like there is innocence in the middle of this dark and mysterious hex, i would like to thank you for bringing this line to my attention i am sure some of the ol scholars out there prob havent thought about this line for a while.

good on ya mate,,

and well done for recieving it, i would love to know how some of the elven ladys of the house feel about this line..then some of us guys might have some sought of insight as how the bloody hell a womans mind works when being courted.
This infomation obviously is top secert and can only be obtained by the selected few but most likely has never been directly asked, i swear if i asked what is the secret of the female race i would recive a straight out 2 << like hey buddy work this hex out I dare YOU, you could write i thesis on it
i am 42 and i dont have a clue

Steve

Last edited:

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
i am wonder if this line has anything to do with hex 4 , its like there is innocence in the middle of this dark and mysterious hex

How true! Isn't there always an illusion that we come to understand better when we get hexagram 2?

i swear if i asked what is the secret of the female race i would receive a straight out 2...i am 42 and i dont have a clue

Want to know something interesting? Experts in handwriting analysis tell us that it is not possible to determine, from a sample of handwriting, whether any given individual is male or female. Everybody's handwriting is unique. Even one person's handwriting changes frequently.

Can we generalize about all women? Look at the differences between the generations of women. In my mom's day, women stayed in the home after having children and hardly ever contradicted their husband's opinions. They just went along and did what all the other women were doing: namely, cooking. Even if they didn't like to cook.

In my generation, we all wanted to go out to work and earn our own money so that we wouldn't be stuck in front of a hot stove all day, making dinner, like our mothers. To us, that seemed like a fate worse than death ...

Nowadays I know a lot of young women are always working out at the gym with weights. If I am walking toward a door, they'll push right past me. If there's no seat on the bus, a man is more likely to stand up and give me his seat than a high-powered female on a mission. They seem to be fighting a war. They admire mental toughness and strong muscles, traditionally considered male characteristics.

So a 'female' is a biological category. But that doesn't mean much, when you get right down to it, because there is no such thing as a 'generic woman.'

If I were you, I'd approach her in a low-key, friendly fashion -- as if seeing if she could be a good friend to you. That's always the best way to get to know somebody new, don't you think? And that was good advice someone gave you above -- not to boast. Everybody likes someone who isn't tooting his own horn.

patro

visitor
Reaction score
to me the meaning of 2.3-> 15 is to pursue a relationship with her.

line 3
you must don't show open your intention and attraction you feel for her.
you must act indirectly with here.

Last edited:

gato

visitor
Reaction score
does she have any health problems ?

someguy

visitor
Reaction score
Thanks for your responses. I'm new to the I Ching, so please bear with me. When I read the text for this, the only thing I got was that I should be patient. The changing line and hex 15 didn't mean much to me. As far as I know the woman has no health problems. This divination was done several months ago, and our friendship has greatly developed since then. She knows how I feel. For the foreseeable future I think we will just be friends, as she has just ended a fairly problematic relationship of several years length and seems to want to be free for now. We'll see.

my_key

visitor
Reaction score
I asked "Oracle for pursuing relationship with her?" and got 2.3<15.
I'd have said this oracle was saying to pursue the relationship with her just be yourself and let what comes of it come. Don't pretend to be someone you are not just to chase the lady and gain her affections.
And now you write a few months later
..our friendship has greatly developed since then. She knows how I feel. For the foreseeable future I think we will just be friends...,
Perhaps therein lines your answer.....you had it all along.

Be Well

Mike

Last edited:

patro

visitor
Reaction score
to me the meaning of 2.3-> 15 is to pursue a relationship with her.

line 3
you must don't show open your intention and attraction you feel for her.
you must act indirectly with here.

the situation is clear now... you saw that she know about your feeling!
unfortunately you miss the advice of the moving line... to hide your feeling and intention.
and now the situation is like hex 15... balanced.... you are good friends and she know your feeling for her. a classic bad situation for a man.

well... if you don't want suffer when she will tell you about her interest in another man - be sure she will - and you still have a hope.... you must simply get away from her... a clean cut.
this could bring a change in your situation. she could reflect about your real friendship!

I have a rule... when a girl that I like, speak about here problem with me.... this simply mean to me that I'm a friend for her-> no love-> no sex-> no future-> time waste.... so... be friends ;)

Last edited:

someguy

visitor
Reaction score
Patro, I'm not sure what you mean about line 2. Line 3 was the moving line.

ginnie

visitor
Reaction score
I'm a friend for her-> no love-> no sex-> no future-> time waste....

Depends upon how much of a hurry you are, I guess.

When I was young, we just jumped right into bed without thinking about it too much. Those days are gone, because of these new life-threatening sexually transmitted diseases. These diseases mean we now need to get to know people and communicate with them quite openly on this complicated subject before having sex with them.

I have met people with HIV-AIDS and I must say, nobody wants to live a life having to take those drugs to stay alive.

Better to learn to talk

patro

visitor
Reaction score
Depends upon how much of a hurry you are, I guess.

When I was young, we just jumped right into bed without thinking about it too much. Those days are gone, because of these new life-threatening sexually transmitted diseases. These diseases mean we now need to get to know people and communicate with them quite openly on this complicated subject before having sex with them.

I have met people with HIV-AIDS and I must say, nobody wants to live a life having to take those drugs to stay alive.

Better to learn to talk

oh... well than is better that he play the friend but a cool version.
also try to look for another girl... a rival is a good incentive for an indecisive one.
:bows:

someguy

visitor
Reaction score
I should mention that we are both members of a very small meditation group, which is very important to both of us, so it is of the highest priority to me that we are always on good terms, whatever happens. I cannot play any "games" in this situation.

patro

visitor
Reaction score
I should mention that we are both members of a very small meditation group, which is very important to both of us, so it is of the highest priority to me that we are always on good terms, whatever happens. I cannot play any "games" in this situation.

you can't play ????
really.... we have always an alternative.... Italians say: want is power
try to act like she... and you'll see how the quagmire begins to stir! (sorry Ginnie.. but I think this time is right :) )

your "want" will make suffer you a lot... try to think repetitively about that she just know about your feeling.... so you must no more prove anything to here.
I would not seem tactless to you but... sure is that she consider you as a safe haven..... only a good shoulder.

as confirmation... Ginnie advice me about a situation to ask IC: "What attitude might I take toward ZZ?" obviously in regardless to your partnership desire.

try and post hex

--
patro

someguy

visitor
Reaction score
Hi Patro, I appreciate your interest. I think I basically agree with what you say. I can play, for sure, but I don't want to do anything that might cause a problem in the group, for example becoming involved with someone else in the group that I am not really interested in, just to make the first one jealous, or something like that. I guess
I should do another reading like you say. I will do that later and post it.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).