...life can be translucent

Menu

8 Unchanging and 56.5>33

dbail

visitor
Reaction score
Hi.
I have been hoping for a long time now to fix my relationship with my ex. I asked the iching what the best way to approah him would be, as I have been unable so far to find an appropriate time/place to broach this with him.
The answer I received was 8 unchanging. I am not certain how to interpret this as it seems more like the end result I would like, rather than the means to get there.

Then, as 8 encourages a second reading about one's own qualities regarding this union, I cast again and received 56.5>33. While line 5 seemed promising, I was troubled by the image of retreat in 33.

I would greatly appreciate any help in interpreting these readings. Thank you in advance for your time.

icastes

visitor
Reaction score
56 is generally bad for marriage and love. The problem here is that the love is the intentions of your ex are fixed. Thus, the gua portends failure in love. It also suggests that you are not compatible for marriage. Although the moving line is good, it also suggests that in the end you won't get what you want as the sixth line foretells, although it is not moving. The moving fifth line suggests more the good style in how you will do this. The problem with 33 is that the gua suggests that you are not compatible. Moreover, he may have another woman in mind.

Clarity,
Office 17622,
PO Box 6945,
London.
W1A 6US
United Kingdom

Phone/ Voicemail:
+44 (0)20 3287 3053 (UK)
+1 (561) 459-4758 (US).